LRF Discussion

Yup, both of them are faster than RF though and both have less stamina, either spin direction.
(Dec. 25, 2010  4:06 PM)ErazmusA Wrote: Very unlikely, as LRF is just a mirror flip of R2F, which is kind of pointless for left spinners, because R2F is faster on left spin for LRF, LRF is only really useful to right spin.

What are you talking about. LRF is R2F for LS beys, it is faster than R2F for LS beys.
R2F is faster than LRF for right spin beys. Don't you think the names say that all?
So why is it that when I asked R2F is better for left and LRF is better for right, people said yes? LRF is better for left spin and R2F is better for right. Stop making this more complicated than it is
LRF has more stamina for left spin beys but less speed, while R2F has less stamina but more speed. For right spin beys it is the opposite.
(Dec. 25, 2010  3:53 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: No. R^2F is always quicker on Right-Spin, and vice versa. However, both versions are quicker than RF.
(Dec. 25, 2010  6:55 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2010  3:53 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: No. R^2F is always quicker on Right-Spin, and vice versa. However, both versions are quicker than RF.

How can this be? R2F's windmill creates more friction in left spin, shouldn't that increase its speed?
Buh. The concept is not difficult to comprehend at all. I'll reiterate once more. R²F is quicker on Right-Spin (RS) Beyblades; however, the drawback is the poor stamina. LRF is quicker on Left-Spin (LS) Beyblades; again, it shares the same drawback. Bear in mind though that this poor stamina gradually gets better as you wear the Bottom in.

When R²F is used on a LS Bey, the result is an Attacker that is quicker than a normal RF-based combo, but it is not quicker than LRF. In a sense, when you use R²F on Meteo L-Drago, for example, you'll have a quicker, but more controlled Beyblade.

When you use LRF on a RS Bey, the results is the same as what I wrote in the preceding paragraph. When you use LRF on MF Pegasis, the result is a mirrored version of what I wrote in the preceding paragraph.
Thank you finnally!

R2F in right: extra fast with low stamina
R2F in left: not as fast but faster than RF. More stamina
LRF in left. Same as R2F in right
LRF in right: Same as R2F in left

Hope I got that right
(Dec. 25, 2010  9:10 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Buh. The concept is not difficult to comprehend at all. I'll reiterate once more. R²F is quicker on Right-Spin (RS) Beyblades; however, the drawback is the poor stamina. LRF is quicker on Left-Spin (LS) Beyblades; again, it shares the same drawback. Bear in mind though that this poor stamina gradually gets better as you wear the Bottom in.

EDIT: NVM I just realized that the protrusions are facing against the rotation when R2F is used against Right Spin beys... yup.
Put that entire post by 桃太郎 on the OP, so I never have to hear these questions again. Thank you 桃太郎!
Most of the people seem confused in spite of repeated explanations.
I'll put it this way :
  • In Right Spin
    • R²F
    • LRF
    • RF
  • In Left Spin
    • LRF
    • R²F
    • RF
Just hope this clears all questions; because if it doesn't, well...*sigh* hopeless
i can post some tests with G-Perseus, LLD, MLD, Defense Combos all the standard stuff
Yeah, I thought it was implied to do that without any consent.

Kai: Quite the necro there pal, useless post as it isn't hard to understand and has already been dealt with a few months ago. Speechless
Dan, In the tests in the OP did you shoot at full power with the BeyLauncher-L?
I was wondering since L2F is pretty difficult to control when fresh. Also L2F moves MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145 pretty fast even though its terribly heavy. I'll probably do some tests with that when my Attack Stadium finally comes in the mail.
I can help with testing, the only things I'm missing now are Vulcan, mold 1 earth/burn, basalt and metal flat
Im with Momiji here.

Gimme tests!
@ Momiji, the beys you miss aren't require for these tests. (Vulcan is right spin, I'm trying to get it in LLD mostly soo. We already know LLD>>>>>>>>>>Stamina beys so Mold 1 Earth also isn't required.) I just need tests of MF Lightning LDrago 85/90/100/CH120LRF compared to RF against attack and defense beys. I noticed that LRF has a smash halt sort of thing going on.. By the way, I controlled LRF rationally to whoever asked me about strength.
(Mar. 05, 2011  12:39 AM)Dan Wrote: I noticed that LRF has a smash halt sort of thing going on..

I'll be getting LRF soon so I will test, but can you explain what you mean by smash halt?
1. Hit 2. stop (3 seconds.) 3. back to pattern.
In the span of 5 seconds lets say
I did some testing and here are my results: 8/2

TT attack stadium launchers:beylauncher and beylauncher-L Accessories:3 segment grip and hasbro grip

stamina and defense type launched first

meteo launched with banking shot

Mf Meteo L-drago 85 LRF vs burn bull ad145 wd
meteo wins 8/2

Defense combo:

(note that I do not have rs,rsf,cs or 230)

Mf meteo L-drago 85 LRF vs Mf-H gb145 wb
meteo wins 7/3

in conclusion I think that LRF is a good tip and maybe top-tier
You'll have to hold out on me doing LRF tests until I wear it down, the thing speeds out of my stadium half the time.

Any specific combos people are looking for though?

Since I'm only typing this off the top of my head I can't remember the name, but the red Meteo has shown some success for me, although this is all from just playing, not actual testing.
I did some tests few months ago,dont mind do you?Its about LRF too
Meteo L-Drago Absorb Ver. C145LRF
*VS Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F *
Meteo by OS
Meteo by OS
Vulcan by KO
Meteo by KO
Meteo by KO
Meteo by OS
Draw
Meteo by OS
Vulcan by KO
Meteo by KO
Meteo's win rate:80%

*VS MF-H Earth Bull C145WB*
Meteo by OS
Meteo by OS
Meteo by OS
Meteo by OS
Earth by KO
Meteo by OS
Meteo by OS
Meteo by KO
Meteo By OS
Meteo by OS
Meteo's winning rate:90%

*VS Burn Bull AD145SD
Meteo by KO
Meteo by KO
Meteo by KO
Meteo by KO
Meteo by KO
Burn by OS
Burn by OS
Meteo by KO
Burn by OS
Burn by OS
Meteo's winning rate:60%
I don't mean to be rude but:
C145 is trash for attack and Meteo definitely isn't the best left-spinning bey we have.

@Momiji: I'm looking for:
MF Lightning LDrago 100/CH120LRF vs. MF/-H Earth Bull/Libra/Basalt Bull GB145/BD145/230 CS/RS/RSF
and then compare those results with R2F tests respectively.
It is a lot of testing, but I hope more than one person, being you, could pitch in as my LRF was bitten up by my brother.. ; 3;
@ Dan I can arrange that battle but I'll have to use WB
(Mar. 05, 2011  5:32 PM)Dan Wrote: I don't mean to be rude but:
C145 is trash for attack and Meteo definitely isn't the best left-spinning bey we have.

@Momiji: I'm looking for:
MF Lightning LDrago 100/CH120LRF vs. MF/-H Earth Bull/Libra/Basalt Bull GB145/BD145/230 CS/RS/RSF
and then compare those results with R2F tests respectively.
It is a lot of testing, but I hope more than one person, being you, could pitch in as my LRF was bitten up by my brother.. ; 3;

I'll probably get it done tomorrow, or in one of the coming days, since Uni is starting.

I'll use MF-H Earth Bull GB145/230RS/RSF, and MF Lightning L drago 100/D125(or 125 if you want)LRF, since my CH120 went missing after last tournament.