LRF Discussion

Right will always spin right. Spin direction never depends upon the Performance tip..
i meant right spin attack combos...........
Since Azlanslayer hasn't posed his R²F tests on Gravity Perseus, I thought that I would just do them this afternoon.

MF Gravity Perseus (ATK) D125R²F VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS
Standard Procedures
Gravity Perseus Win Rate - 44% (11KOs)

MF Gravity Perseus (ATK) D125LRF VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS
Standard Procedures
Gravity Perseus Win Rate - 68% (15KOs, 2OSs)
Thanks man!
Lookin' pretty good.
Do we need to test the Pre-HWS L-Drago? If we do, I can't help you there.
Not really as it has been only proven to do well as a destabilizer.
Has there been testing for 85 and 100 height LLD combos?
Yep, its been done the time it was released. Realize that LLD was originally on 100?
He means with LRF..
I don't believe so, request a battle?
(Dec. 25, 2010  12:30 AM)ErasmusG Wrote: Does R2F work faster on left spin and vice-versa with LRF on right spin then?

Wouldn't LRF create air resistance on right spins and R2F create air resistance on Left spins depleting stamina?
(Apr. 24, 2011  12:26 AM)The Ryuga Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2010  12:30 AM)ErasmusG Wrote: Does R2F work faster on left spin and vice-versa with LRF on right spin then?

Wouldn't LRF create air resistance on right spins and R2F create air resistance on Left spins depleting stamina?

Air resistance? I have no idea what you're talking about...

Here's an explanation on R²F and LRF

(Dec. 25, 2010  9:10 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Buh. The concept is not difficult to comprehend at all. I'll reiterate once more. R²F is quicker on Right-Spin (RS) Beyblades; however, the drawback is the poor stamina. LRF is quicker on Left-Spin (LS) Beyblades; again, it shares the same drawback. Bear in mind though that this poor stamina gradually gets better as you wear the Bottom in.

When R²F is used on a LS Bey, the result is an Attacker that is quicker than a normal RF-based combo, but it is not quicker than LRF. In a sense, when you use R²F on Meteo L-Drago, for example, you'll have a quicker, but more controlled Beyblade.

When you use LRF on a RS Bey, the results is the same as what I wrote in the preceding paragraph. When you use LRF on MF Pegasis, the result is a mirrored version of what I wrote in the preceding paragraph.
Guessing MF Lightning LDrago BD145LRF will only help our case. Good thing Bluezee put up a thread, or I would have put RF, haha.
Well, unless that gets on the top-tier list, it doesn't exactly prove that the combos there are good with LRF. I think we need a few more people to test LLD on CH120/100/etc. ...
Ill do some R2F testing but could I use the lightning tank with an R2F instead of an LRF cause I will be getting an LRF later on but is it okay should get some testing done
How about you don't test the Lightning Tank here? Just 85/90/100 Lightning LDrago's instead.
I don't think LRF should be faster than R2F on left spin beys because it has the same surface area so the same traction. Why would LRF be faster on left spin?
Read OP.
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:21 PM)Libra df145bs Wrote: I don't think LRF should be faster than R2F on left spin beys because it has the same surface area so the same traction. Why would LRF be faster on left spin?

The direction that the stars are facing results in more or less traction, depending on the spin direction.