So yes, you should.
you already spoiled it for me

ill wait a few more months so i forget
DAVID TENNANT <3

season fnale was SO GOOD
Bey Brad Wrote:DAVID TENNANT <3

season fnale was SO GOOD

YESTENNANT <3 <3 <3

The finale COULD have been better.. the writing was pretty sub-par for Russell T. Davies, and it was very much event television with the companion orgy, the regeneration, etc. etc.

But apart from thatOMGDAVROSWASAMAZING
oh come on all dr. who is is loopholes
Christ why I am not surprised I'm the one necroing this topic (and just barely missing the one month inactivity rule!)?

Anyway, I present to you all my newest man crush: Jon Hamm. (Most widely known as Don Draper in the AMC hit show Mad Men.)

[Image: jonhammlg.jpg]

[Image: envy2.jpg]

[Image: don2bdraperox7.jpg]

mmmmmmm gurl
i think c. ronaldo is really good looking(in a non-gay fashion btw, i'm straight lol)

[Image: 5138366.jpg]

[Image: ronaldo7.jpg]

[Image: ronaldo.jpg]
(Aug. 19, 2008  3:22 PM)SK Wrote: i think c. ronaldo is really good looking(in a non-gay fashion btw, i'm straight lol)

Yeah, that was completely unnecessary.
(Aug. 19, 2008  3:52 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2008  3:22 PM)SK Wrote: i think c. ronaldo is really good looking(in a non-gay fashion btw, i'm straight lol)

Yeah, that was completely unnecessary.

This.

Also SK, that guy you posted is like the definition of guido, Christ.

He even has Ommy beat.
maybe in us and north america that's considered guido lol, but in europe not really :p
(Aug. 21, 2008  11:54 PM)Ominous Wrote: Oh Ryan...

twhs
(Aug. 21, 2008  10:14 PM)SK Wrote: maybe in us and north america that's considered guido lol, but in europe not really :p

This.

I'm Portuguese, but not born there, so a lot of the people I know are Portuguese, and all the guys who were born there dress up like that. I'm with my hockey playing-ness rather then soccer playing-ness am like "GTFO".