(LOUISIANA, US) Tournament Discussion Thread

Poll: Where do you want a tournamnet held?

Alexandria
24.00%
Baton Rouge
24.00%
Bossier City
4.00%
Choudrant
0%
Claiborne
0%
Dubach
0%
Downsville
0%
Gramnling
0%
Jonesboro
0%
Lafeyette
20.00%
Monroe
4.00%
Nachitoches
0%
Ruston
12.00%
Shreveport
12.00%
West Monroe
0%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
This thread is for discussing up and coming tournaments in the state of Louisiana.
Apparently, there hasn't been many tournaments in Louisiana before, so if you have any ideas please feel free to post them here! We've had two successful tournaments in Louisiana, check this thread for new updates on more.

Tournament Plans:

Title: TBD
Venue: Alexandria/Winnfield, exact location will be discussed and revealed when time of tournament gets closer.
Format: Plastics/Limited
Date: July 19th, 2014

Comfirmed:

-TheWhiteTiger
-Ddog
-Drpepsidew
-ExtremeBlader3
-ExtremeDadBlader
-Cadenthecoolguy
-Demontre
-Dylan_the_dork

Maybes:

-DRAGON KING
-DRAGON PRINCE
DUDE, it's about time somebody made one of these. Can dr. Pepsidew come down and host and we could maybe get some TX bladers?
Drpepsidew only comes seldom, so you'll just have to ask him when a good time would be.

I could probably round up a few Texas bladers to come to some tournaments as well.
I could maybe bring someone if I go, hopefully we can get at least eight and if worst comes to worst parents can maybe play
Lol, where would be a good location? I think the farthest I can go is Alexandria.
We need atleast a few others before we start discussing that right? C'mon louisianian bladers!!!! come blade!!!!
Okay so I think I have a higher chance of coming down to Louisiana with my marks in school
So also we need more people! Also if we are missing people my mom or dad could possibly play
(Nov. 22, 2013  4:18 AM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: Okay so I think I have a higher chance of coming down to Louisiana with my marks in school
So also we need more people! Also if we are missing people my mom or dad could possibly play

Yay!!!! I hope this happens!!! So how many people can u guys bring???
Depends on how far away. I can most likely bring 1-2. Make sure you vote on the poll!
Well, if not my dad then my mom, they would do it just to help also, I really do want this thing to happen come on people! I am going by plane!!!!!! I want this official Smile
It's really too soon to hold a tournament at the moment. If everything goes well, we may be able to get official by Summer 2014.
Yeah that's what me and PO22 were thinking, what month are u thinking u guys could host?
I can most likely host when I'm off from school for a while, or depending on the location I could host at least once every two months.
Yeah me and DK were discussing for this tournament to be held during July 2014
And me and kyler co-host and dr pepsidew will host and judge also for the exact place I suggest somewhere that everyone is comfortable with I'm thinking an outdoor park with tables what about you guys
(Nov. 22, 2013  4:33 AM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: Yeah me and DK were discussing for this tournament to be held during July 2014
And me and kyler co-host and dr pepsidew will host and judge also for the exact place I suggest somewhere that everyone is comfortable with I'm thinking an outdoor park with tables what about you guys

We're not sure if dr . Pepsidew can come though, cuz He doesn't come down much
Oh then maybe me and kyler will co-host and judge if he cannot come also how does July 22 2014
Sound it's a Sunday and I will probably leave for Louisiana the week before, I want this thing official!!!! Smile
How about a Saturday? That would probaly be better
We will defenitley have more of a chance to have it official if we have drpepsidew come. I'll ask him and see. Vote in the poll guys. Smile
Uh for me the distance matters but by very little I'm okay with one that everyone can go to my knowledge of Louisiana is limited, also as I said an outdoor park with tables would be awesome
Also I think this tournament should be standard BB-10 format as I own a bb-10 and we could use it for the tournament Louisiana bladers unite!Smile
I can go to a few places on that list, so I don't wanna vote cause we need somewhere we can all go Smile
Yeah BB-10 sounds like a good idea to me. I own one as well.
Any format is fine for me, but I might do a bit better in 0G, but right now I really don't care cuz I just wanna battle in a tourney YOLO lol
I say we should have this somewhere that both everyone can go to and it's not too south nor too north to go to I believe. Also I think I am able to go to all of them as its the same state for me
We will also need somewhere one of the host's, co-hosts, are firmiliar with. I'm thinking Alexandria.
Well if DK you and dr pepsidew can go to somewhere there, then count me in! So once we have a location and a park to have this and once we have other details of this all we have to do is wait
And put it in event proposals when it's like mid June 2014 also, kyler is July 22 2014 okay with you it's a Sunday