LF Discussion

Hey guys I recently got Meteo Ldrago and I've been playing around with some customisations with its bottom LF. I would like your opinions on this bottom I believe its really underrated. (testing coming soon)

PRO'S

Fast
Doesn't wear like rubber based bottoms
Build quality

CON'S
Less grip on the stadium floor
Pro's

What Moss said. =P
Plus easily catches onto ridge with a normal shot (not sure if this is a good thing though)

Con's

Try a sliding/banking shot and takes forever for it to start moving properly before being KOed.
Makes a noise like a Formula 1.
The noise should definatly be a pro and the catching on the ridge should be a good thing.
The noise is terrible.
Especially when you try to play at night.
It's so loud; even louder than a fresh R2F. >>
Different peolpe like what different people like Smile

But seriously I've been getting some amazing results with LF on combos like

MF Pegasis 145LF
MF LL Drago 100/CH120LF
Meteo LDrago 90LF
Okay,
I'll try some LF combos later when I have time, or after exams. (:
I'll try, not a big fan of LF though
(Nov. 03, 2010  6:01 AM)Moss Wrote: The noise should definatly be a pro and the catching on the ridge should be a good thing.

Catching onto ridge as in just circles the stadium?
It is quite loud of course. It's kinda hard to slide shoot master it.
Moss, does LF work effectively with right spin beys for you? It seems that it would definitely have less grip...
EDIT: Also, I would think that LF wouldn't help much with Lightning's recoil.
I'm surprised LF performs differently. I would have thought it's a carbon copy of R^2F save for the shape.
Moss, those pros and cons sound exactly like the pros and cons of any plastic Flat Bottom lol
Kei I should think its almost as fast as RF
OkiBlaze I admit it doesn't work as well on right spin beys but the speed is still there.
Ok, I just tried a sliding shot with LF on MLD. Its kinda hard to master it. LF is one tricky bottom to master
it is pretty fast for me but the noise is LOUD and when I do a slidding shoot it lunges for a few times and then it goes back to going in a circle
(Nov. 05, 2010  7:52 AM)Moss Wrote: Kei I should think its almost as fast as RF

I wouldn't be surprised if it was. I mean, you can get WF to move pretty damn fast. The main difference is the amount of control you have over the Bottoms.
Very true It has a retarded amount of recoil when its on Right spin bey.