LDrago's Sig Gallery [ Newest Sig - Nightmare Before Christmas ]

oh ok 0_0'
Hey LDrago Smile

Just wanted to say that I absolutely love the sigs u make, your renders are very good Joyful_3
I was wondering how you do the "click to veiw/click to hide" button things. Any chance that you could teach me???

Thx m8 Smile
(Nov. 14, 2009  12:56 PM)DranzerMS Wrote: Hey LDrago Smile

Just wanted to say that I absolutely love the sigs u make, your renders are very good Joyful_3
I was wondering how you do the "click to veiw/click to hide" button things. Any chance that you could teach me???

Thx m8 Smile

If you quote his post, you can see how he did it.
(Nov. 14, 2009  6:11 PM)Aqua Wrote: If you quote his post, you can see how he did it.

Thankyou Aqua Smile Why didn't I think of that :\ lol
Can i have a avatar?

Render/Iage(or character if you don't have a render) : Kenta
BG Colors: Anything really
Style(Grunge,Abstract,Ghost,etc) : Anything again
Text(if any) : Ash
Sub-Text(if any): Kid-Blader
Additional/Comments: --------------------
I Just posted My Link Sig
I Finished it like weeks ago but I never got to posting it here on the WBO
I think that your best is the Hack sig, it has a focal point which captures the audience’s attention, while combining a seamless background that goes well with the theme of the sig.

With the Crisis Core sig it’s nice to see you experimenting a little more and becoming more comfortable with how you design your graphics, but unfortunately the overall design looks a little plain with the color scheme of the background. the idea was there an it's great to see the improvement in technique of how your executing your backgrounds but unfortunately it comes across looking a little plain. Don't take it to heart this is only constructive criticism, it's great to see the amount of improvement you have achieved.
Gasp lol your one of the only ones who gave like a big good chunk of criticism lol i appreciate and think about it
Please do, your maturing as a graphic artist rather nicely and a good promising sign to see is that your graphics are always improving. The best advice i can give is when your working with a piece and using a render you should always base everything around the render, whether it's effects, brush work or whatever it is. This will create a better flow within the graphic and create a focus point for the audience and it will help retain there attention. Hope this helps :-)
thanks and yeah thats what a been trying to do lately
to be honest i didnt even know anything about flow in some of my first sigs lol
Added new Nightmare Before Christmas Sig Tongue_out
(Dec. 06, 2009  1:17 AM)LDrago Wrote: Added new Nightmare Before Christmas Sig Tongue_out

It looks awesome Tongue_out
I got Photoshop CS4 Pinching_eyes So excited Tongue_out
!!!

I also made MY first ever Sig Request with Photoshop CS4 today I'll also make a Sig with it later on

Hope HEART4Lions likes his new Sig Tongue_out
(Dec. 12, 2009  5:34 AM)LDrago Wrote: Hope HEART4Lions likes his new Sig Tongue_out

I absolutely love the sig Tongue_out i feel lucky to have gotten such an awesome sig xp
Yay lol

Just Posted 2nd Sig made in Photoshop CS4 which is my Batman Sig Tongue_out

[Image: 2q0pppd.png]

CnC
well don't wanna double post but

MAde a Sprite Sig in PS
With Lugia Tongue_out

[Image: 30rs87k.png]

CnC
umm can u make me a sig of kyo from fruits basket?
yea sure I'll PM you about it
Would you mind telling me the name of the font you used for your Nightmare Before Christmas and Lugia signatures?
oh sure
you can get it at dafont.com
Its called "Tall Dark and Handsome"

here is a link : http://www.dafont.com/search.php?psize=m...d+handsome

I really like the font Tongue_out
(Dec. 18, 2009  8:58 PM)LDrago Wrote: oh sure
you can get it at dafont.com
Its called "Tall Dark and Handsome"

here is a link : http://www.dafont.com/search.php?psize=m&q=tall+dark+and+handsome

I really like the font Tongue_out

Oh, it's that one! I thought it looked familiar, but it was hard to tell with it so small and close together. It's a great font.
^ Yeah it really is I like to use it a lot
I think it looks better small then big

Tongue_out
Render/Image(or character if you don't have a render): http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51...AA280_.jpg
BG Colors: Anything that goes well with it
Style(Grunge,Abstract,Ghost,etc): Vector
Text(if any): DranzerUser
Sub-Text(if any): Dranzer
Additional/Comments: