LDrago's Sig Gallery [ Newest Sig - Nightmare Before Christmas ]

(Sep. 04, 2009  10:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hahah.

I do find it extremely lazy that the avatar was just directly cut out of the signature.

yes. i'm not usually harsh but i do not tolerate laziness.
(Sep. 04, 2009  10:21 PM)Mukilab Wrote: yes. i'm not usually harsh but i do not tolerate laziness.
It is quite a good change to see somebody who knows about these things and who stands up for that. Never stop.
well i am kinda lazy lol It seemed people were ok with cropping here no one here really criticizes any of my sigs as others would a sig thats gets 10/10 here gets -
a lot of criticism (Click to View)
Its funny to me lol. Like I havent seen a sig that i have wowed at the whole time ive been here
but anyway Mukilab i hope u like the new avatar
Could you make a sig out of this picturelike your one.
Attached Files

.jpg   mfb_anime_tv_tokyo[1].jpg (Size: 114.76 KB / Downloads: 91)
(Sep. 04, 2009  8:40 PM)Kei Wrote: It's Haseo from .hack//G.U.

Is it a game or an anime? and is he good or evil? HE LOOKS AWESOME!
Wow, for a moment there, I thought that your sig was off D-Grayman!
Could u do me an avatar of S-peg beyblade wit a similar background to my sig?
(Sep. 04, 2009  11:16 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Could you make a sig out of this picturelike your one.

uh do you want all the characters or just ginga

JB okay But I may not get to it today

Driger I'll do urs as soon as I get on the computer
No all the characters there please including the bey spirit things if there is any.
(Sep. 05, 2009  8:34 AM)cutewolfsam Wrote: No all the characters there please including the bey spirit things if there is any.

That might be a bit hard for him to render :\
Ok then just the Ginga and the background and the storm pegasis non of the other characters then.
avatar is now blurrier than old avatar and sig -.- upload it bigger.
Who me ?
Cutewolfsam You want pegasis and ginga in it then right?

EDIT: Please read the the first post. PM me all Requests. PLease post here to criticize or comment on my Graphics or to ask questions.
I finished driger's sig so Im starting Cutewolfsam's
I really like the Ray signature and the Spider man one. Keep it up!
hmm, you're pretty good Smile
want a sig battle?
u can choose the theme and the deadline ^^

what do you think 'bout it?
kool Ill PM you about it.
OMFG Jaze i am in LOVE with your sasuke sig!
why would you post that here thats spam Please you should have PMed him that
Not rly spam....im commenting on a sig...lol
(Sep. 15, 2009  7:03 PM)JB Stardust770 Wrote: Not rly spam....im commenting on a sig...lol

this thread is about Ldrago's sigs not Jaze's. You should have sent a pm to jaze. it is spam
It was just a comment guys, the fact that you're still talking about it is more spam than the original post.

Back on topic: Your sigs are great L Drago....I looked at all your sigs in the first post, do you have any Max/Draciel sigs laying around?
LDraco can you make me a sig and an avatar ?
the theme is all the beyblade generations
Please use the form in the OP please zone 51

And Corey I was actually Planning on making a sig with max soon I gonna start tomorrow If you want I can make one for you?