LDRAGO KING's Story A Brawlers Challenge (yes its not beyblade but it is bakugan)

Poll: Want to help make me write this?

Yes
0%
No
100.00%
Total: 100% 4 vote(s)
Chp 1 John's Darkus Hawktor was flying high above his opponent's Ventus Phospos which had just been equipped with Battle Turbine. "Battle Gear boost" yelled John as he activated his Swayther equipping it to Hawktor. Hawktor's G-power then changed from 1000 to 1200. "Gate Card open" yelled John. Hawktor's gs then went up 300 as it attacked Phospos defeating it with one swift blow. "Yes i won" yelled John as he shook hands with his opponent. After that battle John went home and checked his collection so far
........... lemme guess you want me to make you a bakugan userbar now.

oh well better then nothing.
He had at least 19 Pyrus 6 Haos 8 Aqous 10 Darkus 7 Ventus 6 Subterra plus some battle gear and super assaults. His guardian was his Hawktor who he had found stuck in a sewage pipe who had been abandoned. After finding him Hawktor told John that he would be his partner forever and John had agreed. John was a great brawler who was in the top ten as number 7. John was a standard sized kid wore sneakers jeans and a shirt with a Darkus symbol with wings on it he had sorta long brown hair and brown eyes.
end of Chp1 if you want a character comment on this with your name clothes and bakugan thanks. And sure The Fire Wyrm that would be great. Try to make one with Pyrus Dragonoid.
end of Chp1 if you want a character comment on this with your name clothes and bakugan thanks. And sure The Fire Wyrm that would be great. Try to make one with Pyrus Dragonoid.
are you going to use any of the characters from the anime? like Dan Kuso? I know he's a blader in my story, but can you use Ichiga? he's a good guy who is friends with john, his bakugan would be Ventus Master Ingram, he's 6th in the world rankings, he looks like me
No no anime characters but i will use yours.
Chp2 John woke up and went out to the Baku-Park hoping to battle someone. When he got there he saw his friend Ichiga who always wore a jacket and had curly hair. He had just won a battle with his Ventus Master Ingram he was ranked sixth. to be continued.
Chp2 John woke up and went out to the Baku-Park hoping to battle someone. When he got there he saw his friend Ichiga who always wore a jacket and had curly hair. He had just won a battle with his Ventus Master Ingram he was ranked sixth. to be continued.
you need to make the chapters longer and try to include some dialogue
"Hey Ichiga" yelled John. "Whats up man" said Ichiga. "Hello Hawktor" said Ingram. "Hey Ingram" said Hawktor. John and Ichiga talked about their rankings and stuff for a whil until they were approached by some sneaky looking Brawlers. "Heh so you two are 7th and 6th" "Well we beat 10th and 9th so you two shouldnt be much lets go" said the two brawlers. "What are you talking about us not being much" said Ichiga. "Yeah we will take you on no matter who you are" said John. "Our names are Ryu and Ury and these
Why don't you just place everything you said in your first post? And I suggest you make your chapters much longer. Still not'nuff said.
are our bakugan Ventus Clawsaurus and Darkus Hakapoid" said Ryu and Ury. Their bakugans laughed at us. Field open! end of chp2
@ A' im using a phone.
Chp3 The Furious Battle "Heh ill start this out Gate Card Set!" yelled Ichiga "Bakugan Brawl go Ventus Master Ingram" yelled Ichiga. to be continued im tired and want to work on my other story check it out hope you like it Bladers.