LARGE BEY LOT FOR SALE!

(Jan. 05, 2010  2:58 AM)Omega Wrote: You don't understand what I said. I put that as my minimum offer, but I would have accepted less, people think that's my minimum offer and they will offer that so called 'minimum'. And I said I would accept 'around' $150.

it just sounds like you repeated what you said earlier in this... so what im getting is. your putting a price down as a "minimum offer" so people will offer that so called "minimum offer" but if someone offers you less you would accept if reasonable? or is it that you would have accepted less before you put the minimum offer down?
I would accepted less then the "Minimum Offer" if it was reasonable.
this was exactly my point before, then it wouldnt be a minimum offer. but i see what you mean, that's what you'd call the "best offer". just to take out any confusion.
You seriously don't understand.
here's what i do understand. you have a minimum offer but your willing to accept an offer lower than the minimum offer?? that makes no sense.
Can we just restrict talk to interests in buying the whole lot ? Almost nobody offered to get everything, so there is no reason this topic is two pages long already.
Neku2 has offered a price, and I accepted, I'm just waiting for his response ...
whats that blue blade nxt to seaborg 1 in the bottom pic ??
The one next to seaborg 1 is guardian driger and the one next to seaborg 2 is cyber dragoon battle spec. They are both quite rare too.
So just to confirm, have either lots been sold yet?
Yeah, sorry I forgot to edit the OP.
Stop bringing back old topics.
Both lots were sold, read the post....