LARGE BEY LOT FOR SALE!

NOTE: The lots have been sold.

Hey WBO! I bought 2 lots from YJA, and I haven't shipped them to my house yet. I need money for something important, so I am going to be reselling the 2 lots I bought here. The person who buys the 2 lots will receive the lots directly from the MOJ office, which saves time and money.

The rules:
Please send an offer for the two lots, I won't be selling beys individually, so you must know that you are offering a price for all the beys in the lots.

Photos: (These are the photos from the YJA pages)
Note: These beys have never been used, without they're boxes.
Red Driger S, Pink-Purple Driger S, Black Draciel S, and a Clear-Green Seaborg 1:
[Image: beylot1.jpg]

Pink Master Draciel, Orange Master Draciel, Dark Green Master Draciel, Dark Green Master Driger, Peach Master Driger, White Master Dranzer, Khaki Master Dranzer, Lime Green Master Dragoon, Teal Master Dragoon, and Dark Blue Master Dragoon:
[Image: beylot2.jpg]

White Galman, Black Galman, Yellow Galman, Blue Galzzly, Grey Galzzly, Peach Galzzly, Dark Blue Galeon, Cream Galeon, and Peach Galeon:
[Image: beylot3.jpg]

Note: The boxes in the photos below are empty, and these beys are used:
[Image: beylot4.jpg]

[Image: beylot5.jpg]

[Image: beylot6.jpg]

Please PM me offers. Thanks.
what bit chips are in that pile?
dude how much you willing to sell for
(Dec. 13, 2009  2:27 AM)alquin2 Wrote: dude how much you willing to sell for

edit: try pming him Tongue_out
(Dec. 13, 2009  2:58 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: itd be easier for him to tell you if you told him which one you're looking at. beyblades each have their own unique price now that the availability is low

He's selling them as a Lot, not individually
(Dec. 13, 2009  2:27 AM)alquin2 Wrote: dude how much you willing to sell for

It says offer, but I would accept a price around $150 since there are a lot of rares.
are they all real because one says romeo on it O.o
(Dec. 13, 2009  6:47 AM)XenosCore Wrote: He's selling them as a Lot, not individually

oh my bad
(Dec. 13, 2009  7:00 AM)Robsta Wrote: are they all real because one says romeo on it O.o

They're all real, it's just one of them cereal brand bit beasts or something.
You're much more likely to get money if you sell them individually since although you state there are a lot of rares in there there are only 2 or 3 good ones like gaia dragoon, guardian driger, cyber dragoon battle spec and uriel 1. You could probably get the amount you want if you sold just those.
well i would like just flash leopard 2 only the one in the box i can give 10$
(Dec. 21, 2009  9:24 PM)megablader2 Wrote: You're much more likely to get money if you sell them individually since although you state there are a lot of rares in there there are only 2 or 3 good ones like gaia dragoon, guardian driger, cyber dragoon battle spec and uriel 1. You could probably get the amount you want if you sold just those.

The thing is I don't have money to purchase it. It is on my MOJ Account, and they haven't been payed for yet. I was going to buy them for myself, but I need the money for myself. So I'm selling the whole lot so I can for the lot, but the lot will go to the buyer not me.
how much for galeon galman and drigger
(Dec. 29, 2009  3:24 PM)muzza Wrote: how much for galeon galman and drigger

(Dec. 26, 2009  9:00 AM)Omega Wrote: So I'm selling the whole lot

you could read the OP then the answer would be easily given.
(Dec. 29, 2009  3:24 PM)muzza Wrote: how much for galeon galman and drigger

Read the OP, he said to PM your offer, and his not selling them individually.
what do you mean in pounds he lives in australia. You won't be able to buy them indivually because he is getting the whole lot shipped to the person who buys it.
Can you list if you know them the nib blades cause you can't see them all from the pic.
Edit: I sent an offer
If he gives a minimum offer, everyone will just offer the minimum ...
(Dec. 29, 2009  4:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: If he gives a minimum offer, everyone will just offer the minimum ...

it doesnt matter, i just pm'ed him my offer.
(Dec. 29, 2009  3:41 PM)megablader2 Wrote: what do you mean in pounds he lives in australia. You won't be able to buy them indivually because he is getting the whole lot shipped to the person who buys it.
Can you list if you know them the nib blades cause you can't see them all from the pic.

Quote:Note: The boxes in the photos below are empty, and these beys are used:
didn't read that clearly sorry.
(Dec. 29, 2009  4:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: If he gives a minimum offer, everyone will just offer the minimum ...

True, but I would have accepted less, but by putting a higher minimum people will still offer that 'minimum'.
(Jan. 04, 2010  2:16 PM)Omega Wrote: True, but I would have accepted less, but by putting a higher minimum people will still offer that 'minimum'.

uhh i dont think thats considered a minimum offer lol. i think you should just put an adamant price on it.
You don't understand what I said. I put that as my minimum offer, but I would have accepted less, people think that's my minimum offer and they will offer that so called 'minimum'. And I said I would accept 'around' $150.