LAD tiers

(Dec. 25, 2020  8:14 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  8:14 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: This is my opinion:
I feel like atomic should be higher on the list unless your talking opposite spin. As atomic has in my opinion the best same spin LAD
I forgot to note that the list was for opposite spin, sorry about that!
(Dec. 25, 2020  8:21 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  8:14 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I feel like atomic should be higher on the list unless your talking opposite spin. As atomic has in my opinion the best same spin LAD
I forgot to note that the list was for opposite spin, sorry about that!
Ok makes sense thanks.
(Dec. 25, 2020  8:02 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  5:27 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Like a Mold A chip, there is a Revolve A Mold where the revolve spins rather freely and has really good LAD. I did some testing I found it slightly above most of the drivers in number 10). 
Rise is 100% comparable to mobius, I am familiar with the Japanese meta and Rise is commonly used on Paradox, World Spriggan Paradox Rise 1S outspins Tempest with a success rate of 57%, outspins Lord Spriggan Vanguard Bearing rather easily. Also the a Worn Rise is considered nearly flat so do take that into account
Same for Ignition'/Hybrid, side note they are off. Japan Meta sees use on Perfect Phoenix and Hell Salamander, they beat Lord Spriggan 0Cross Xtend+ with a success rate of 57%. 
Notice the Atomic I put on par with the drivers in 10) is a Mold II it is a Mold that debuted in Storm Pegasis Hurricane Atomic, it spins much more freely and has much improved LAD, I agree that a normal Mold I has horrible LAD, but that is Mold II.
I would not say I messed up the bottom half as this is backed up with testing I have done.
For Octa I must admit I am unsure but I found the octagonal angles rather detrimental to the LAD, even losing to a Atomic Mold II
I would say that Bearing and Xtend+ are on par, however Ig' can outspin Xtend+ but cannot outspin Bearing

Are you testing using two Lord bases/World rings/Spriggan Requiem layers?

I would think a Rise driver worn that much would be banned.

I would just call it Revolve Mold 2, cause its the second mold debuting in either the GT Customize Set or the Tact Longinus RB. As for Atomic, that driver has 4 molds. Mold 1 is Atomic released during God and isn't as free spinning, Mold 2 starts with the Atomic in the first Cho Z RB (Crash Ragnaruk), Mold 3 starts with Dead Phoenix where some parts of the driver seem a bit smaller, and Mold 4 is the one you're calling "Mold II".

Ah I see, I'm only familiar with 2 molds so yeah. I call it revolve Mold A because there is a tiny A imprint on it.
The rise has to be worn until nearly flat, but I did repeated launchings, as such it is currently not banned
(Dec. 26, 2020  12:50 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  8:02 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: Are you testing using two Lord bases/World rings/Spriggan Requiem layers?

I would think a Rise driver worn that much would be banned.

I would just call it Revolve Mold 2, cause its the second mold debuting in either the GT Customize Set or the Tact Longinus RB. As for Atomic, that driver has 4 molds. Mold 1 is Atomic released during God and isn't as free spinning, Mold 2 starts with the Atomic in the first Cho Z RB (Crash Ragnaruk), Mold 3 starts with Dead Phoenix where some parts of the driver seem a bit smaller, and Mold 4 is the one you're calling "Mold II".

Ah I see, I'm only familiar with 2 molds so yeah. I call it revolve Mold A because there is a tiny A imprint on it.
The rise has to be worn until nearly flat, but I did repeated launchings, as such it is currently not banned

Where would the imprint be? I have three revolves, and all three are noticeably more or less free spinning than the others.
(Dec. 26, 2020  6:36 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  12:50 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Ah I see, I'm only familiar with 2 molds so yeah. I call it revolve Mold A because there is a tiny A imprint on it.

Where would the imprint be? I have three revolves, and all three are noticeably more or less free spinning than the others.

The Imprint is actually printed the wrong way round on the inner side of revolve. I have several revolves and after Checking the transparent one from tact fafnir (I have 2) one was A and the other was C, of course the A one spun more freely. The only way to see is if your revolve is transparent or you shine a powerful light through to see. It will appear as a letter once you find it.
can we all agree xtend+ was the meta when it came out
The Imprint is actually printed the wrong way round on the inner side of revolve. I have several revolves and after Checking the transparent one from tact fafnir (I have 2) one was A and the other was C, of course the A one spun more freely. The only way to see is if your revolve is transparent or you shine a powerful light through to see. It will appear as a letter once you find it.
[/quote]

One of mine has a number 1 instead, what does that mean? I also have an A and a C.
(Dec. 28, 2020  7:07 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: The Imprint is actually printed the wrong way round on the inner side of revolve. I have several revolves and after Checking the transparent one from tact fafnir (I have 2) one was A and the other was C, of course the A one spun more freely. The only way to see is if your revolve is transparent or you shine a powerful light through to see. It will appear as a letter once you find it.

One of mine has a number 1 instead, what does that mean? I also have an A and a C.
[/quote]

Hmmmm. Could you tell me how freely it spun compared to your "A" mold?
(Dec. 28, 2020  7:38 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  7:07 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: The Imprint is actually printed the wrong way round on the inner side of revolve. I have several revolves and after Checking the transparent one from tact fafnir (I have 2) one was A and the other was C, of course the A one spun more freely. The only way to see is if your revolve is transparent or you shine a powerful light through to see. It will appear as a letter once you find it.

[/quote]

It’s slightly less free spinning than the “C” mold, It might have been from the Korean packaging, but idk if that would mean the parts. have a different marking.

Edit: It’s the transparent orange one from Guardian Kerbeus in an older version of the triple booster.
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:49 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  7:38 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: One of mine has a number 1 instead, what does that mean? I also have an A and a C.

It’s slightly less free spinning than the “C” mold, It might have been from the Korean packaging, but idk if that would mean the parts. have a different marking.

Edit: It’s the transparent orange one from Guardian Kerbeus in an older version of the triple booster.
[/quote]

Hmm. I have the "C" mold from the Chinese New Year version of Guardian Kerbeus, so I guess the release date doesn't make a difference
(Dec. 29, 2020  1:20 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:49 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Hmmmm. Could you tell me how freely it spun compared to your "A" mold?

Hmm. I have the "C" mold from the Chinese New Year version of Guardian Kerbeus, so I guess the release date doesn't make a difference
[/quote]

Ok, any idea what the “1” is about though?
(Dec. 29, 2020  7:03 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  1:20 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: It’s slightly less free spinning than the “C” mold, It might have been from the Korean packaging, but idk if that would mean the parts. have a different marking.

Ok, any idea what the “1” is about though?
[/quote]
I have no Idea, maybe it's an "I" not 1