L-Drago Rush (CW) MFL Ban Thread (joke)

L-Drago Rush is a popular Beyblade that was released in the metal saga, specifically during the Metal Masters season. It had 3 releases. A red version in the Beyblade Ultimate Customize Set L-Drago Ver. | Beyblade Wiki | Fandom, a translucent white version in Random Booster Vol. 9 Fusion Hades | Beyblade Wiki | Fandom, and another red version in the L-Drago Battle Set | Beyblade Wiki | Fandom. The L-Drago Rush CW has proved itself to be a monster to the MFL meta, it is incredibly good on a mid-height attack combo such as R145RF. It is also incredibly good vs other attack combos, Gravity Destroyer85RF? No problem, L-Drago Rush is easily able to defeat it. L-Drago Rush is a monster to the MFL meta, it is too good to stay in MFL. I believe it should be banned from MFL to keep the meta as balanced as possible.
(Jul. 12, 2023  2:13 AM)magnetoisbroken Wrote: L’drago Assault solos/raid!

Nah rush so much better then assault.
(Jul. 12, 2023  2:14 AM)cdrago08 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2023  2:13 AM)magnetoisbroken Wrote: L’drago Assault solos/raid!

Nah rush so much better then assault.

No assault is
(Jul. 12, 2023  3:03 AM)magnetoisbroken Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2023  2:14 AM)cdrago08 Wrote: Nah rush so much better then assault.

No assault is

no rush is
(Jul. 12, 2023  2:08 AM)cdrago08 Wrote: L-Drago Rush is a popular Beyblade that was released in the metal saga, specifically during the Metal Masters season. It had 3 releases. A red version in the Beyblade Ultimate Customize Set L-Drago Ver. | Beyblade Wiki | Fandom, a translucent white version in Random Booster Vol. 9 Fusion Hades | Beyblade Wiki | Fandom, and another red version in the L-Drago Battle Set | Beyblade Wiki | Fandom. The L-Drago Rush CW has proved itself to be a monster to the MFL meta, it is incredibly good on a mid-height attack combo such as R145RF. It is also incredibly good vs other attack combos, Gravity Destroyer85RF? No problem, L-Drago Rush is easily able to defeat it. L-Drago Rush is a monster to the MFL meta, it is too good to stay in MFL. I believe it should be banned from MFL to keep the meta as balanced as possible.

Honestly the best written thread I have personally ever read. You make amazing claims, and I would love to compliment on your articulating skills before answering on why you have convinced me to your side on this ban.

L-Drago Rush can easily destroy any opponent like you said and I am disappointed at the OP team for not noticing this before. It is meta on not only LTAC, but B;D, Defense Setups, 230CS, and so much more. M145Q is one of the most notable L-Drago Rush combos that can easily dominate beys that are even in Standard.

I hope this gets fixed soon as playing MFL with Rush legal has been a nightmare for ages.
(Jul. 12, 2023  3:13 AM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2023  2:08 AM)cdrago08 Wrote: L-Drago Rush is a popular Beyblade that was released in the metal saga, specifically during the Metal Masters season. It had 3 releases. A red version in the Beyblade Ultimate Customize Set L-Drago Ver. | Beyblade Wiki | Fandom, a translucent white version in Random Booster Vol. 9 Fusion Hades | Beyblade Wiki | Fandom, and another red version in the L-Drago Battle Set | Beyblade Wiki | Fandom. The L-Drago Rush CW has proved itself to be a monster to the MFL meta, it is incredibly good on a mid-height attack combo such as R145RF. It is also incredibly good vs other attack combos, Gravity Destroyer85RF? No problem, L-Drago Rush is easily able to defeat it. L-Drago Rush is a monster to the MFL meta, it is too good to stay in MFL. I believe it should be banned from MFL to keep the meta as balanced as possible.

Honestly the best written thread I have personally ever read. You make amazing claims, and I would love to compliment on your articulating skills before answering on why you have convinced me to your side on this ban.

L-Drago Rush can easily destroy any opponent like you said and I am disappointed at the OP team for not noticing this before. It is meta on not only LTAC, but B;D, Defense Setups, 230CS, and so much more. M145Q is one of the most notable L-Drago Rush combos that can easily dominate beys that are even in Standard.

I hope this gets fixed soon as playing MFL with Rush legal has been a nightmare for ages.

Glad somebody can recognize how good rush is. It is too good for MFL.
The Organized Play team somewhat acknowledged how overpowered L-Drago Rush was when they banned Metal Sharp. For several years, MF-H L-Drago Rush M145MS was one of the best competitive combinations in all of Beyblade, destroying the likes of Duo BD and Wyvang Dragoon RDF. L-Drago Rush’s tyranny must be put to an end, so I am all for the banning of this absurdly overpowered part.
Beyblader101_, how could you allow cdrago08 to obtain such a powerful meta threat?
(Jul. 12, 2023  3:27 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: The Organized Play team somewhat acknowledged how overpowered L-Drago Rush was when they banned Metal Sharp. For several years, MF-H L-Drago Rush M145MS was one of the best competitive combinations in all of Beyblade, destroying the likes of Duo BD and Wyvang Dragoon RDF. L-Drago Rush’s tyranny must be put to an end, so I am all for the banning of this absurdly overpowered part.
Beyblader101_, how could you allow cdrago08 to obtain such a powerful meta threat?

For years we have assumed that MS was the part that made the combo so overpowered that it broke MFB, but we were highly mistaken. L-Drago Rush's power, when left unchecked, can destroy beys in a few seconds, if not instantly. Fret not, the OP team is looking towards banning the monstrosity of L-Drago Rush so you can expect an update within a week 👍
Punches yes indeed