L Drago H145D

Poll: Good?

Yes
34.04%
No
65.96%
Total: 100% 47 vote(s)
I'm thinking about getting L Drago and would it be an ok metal fight beyblade?
There are better MFB's than L Drago in the market. For a starting MFB it's pretty restrictive as it only comes with a L Spin Beyblauncher. You'd want a starter like S. Pegasis which comes with a Right Beyblauncher which would let you use more of your future MFB's versus L Drago and Lightning L Drago only.
(Aug. 01, 2009  3:31 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: There are better MFB's than L Drago in the market. For a starting MFB it's pretty restrictive as it only comes with a L Spin Beyblauncher. You'd want a starter like S. Pegasis which comes with a Right Beyblauncher which would let you use more of your future MFB's versus L Drago and Lightning L Drago only.
alright thanks
Okay, so I'm over the L Drago obsession. What about Stardust Pegasis H100HF?
(Aug. 01, 2009  5:48 AM)Kaiten Cross Wrote: Okay, so I'm over the L Drago obsession. What about Stardust Pegasis H100HF?

H100 doesn't exist.

Why would you use HF over RF? Also, why would you specify "Stardust" when it's just a recolor of Storm?
Well, I prefer Stardust and plan on getting it. The H100 was a goof up, and I meant H145. And RF probably would work better anyway.
i have stardust pegasis H145 RF its pretty good but my normal lightning l drago beat it most of the times, so i wouldnt give up on l drago. oh and i would love if some one could help me build a combo for another l drago i just got im just not sure what to do with him.
Don't necro a thread without anything relevant to say about the topic. There are a few different L drago combos in this section. Look through them. Or use the Build Me a Combo thread.