Kust made this account

Hey Everybody,

So I randomly picked up the Dark Wolf Beyblade last week then found this website so I figured I would join it.

So I live in Ontario and dont know much about the Beyblades, hadnt touched them in years untill I randomly picked this one up.
Oh Im also 18, and work nights so I was bored one day
~JJ
OK cool just so you know, the only good part of Dark Wolf is the track, DF145. And Welcome to the WBO
Thanks for the welcome,
So why Does Dark Wolf beat both my uncustomized storm peagasus and uncustomized Lightning L-Drago? this has been pissing me off for a couple days now
welcome to the WBO!

and do you play beyblade in hasbro stadiums? (particularily Pegasus Thunder Whip)
hi to me this did use to be kinda w.t.f but now im older and dont mind this and you do know what w.t.f means dont you well not gonna tell you = p
Dont have any of the Hasbro stadiums, Havent had the money to pick one up, playing MTG competitvly cuts down on alot of my funds. Ive been using this old metal thing I had built when I played with the original Beys from years ago.
thats probably why. its not a proper stadium to use for Metal Fusion beys.

once you have the money, you should pick up a Max Stampede stadium. its the best stadium that you can buy from Hasbro right now
Dude, where do you live? I need more bladers in the Tri-Cities to combat the Torontonians, so if you don't live here you should move.
Alright, Ill be sure to pick up a Hasbro stadium, this one worked perfectly with the old beys...

CherryICG I was born in Kitchener, I live over in Guelph lol
Hah! Dude, we might know each other, where abouts did you live? I'm Doon area so I went to St. Timothy's craptastic school for the teaching impaired.
Welcome To The Wbo Smile