Kreis Satan testing?

Has anyone done testings on Kreis Satan? Ive searched and not seen anything in the burst customs thread.
Apparently not, so either they realise that there are too many freak variations in Burst, or those who own Kreis Satan do not have time or are not interested in posting test results. Burst is really quite unique in terms of possible user contribution, for various reasons...
(Apr. 12, 2017  1:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently not, so either they realise that there are too many freak variations in Burst, or those who own Kreis Satan do not have time or are not interested in posting test results. Burst is really quite unique in terms of possible user contribution, for various reasons...

Im not quite sure i follow..."freak variations"?
Yes, the fact that not all Heavy Discs work as well with all Deathscyther Layers, or the many bad variations of the Revolve Driver. So you need the luck to have the perfect combination from the parts you bought, or you buy more pieces.
(Apr. 12, 2017  6:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, the fact that not all Heavy Discs work as well with all Deathscyther Layers, or the many bad variations of the Revolve Driver. So you need the luck to have the perfect combination from the parts you bought, or you buy more pieces.

So youre saying not all beys of the same combo will act the same? I mean i can see hasbro being that way, but Takara Tomy?
(Apr. 13, 2017  7:34 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: So youre saying not all beys of the same combo will act the same? I mean i can see hasbro being that way, but Takara Tomy?

Pretty much all parts can't be the same, there's bound to be some varience in manufacturing. For both Hasbro and TT parts can be better or worse, kinda depends on your luck though
If Kreis Satan tests are wanted, I can do some in the coming days. From what I've seen from using it so far, don't expect much from it though.
(Apr. 13, 2017  7:49 AM)Mage Wrote: Pretty much all parts can't be the same, there's bound to be some varience in manufacturing. For both Hasbro and TT parts can be better or worse, kinda depends on your luck though

But more than that, the variance is much higher this time in Burst than it was before.
Yes, because there are more factors in burst that could be changed uncontrolbly. Ex. Teeth, burst resistance of parts, "loose" driver
(Apr. 13, 2017  10:49 PM)Mage Wrote: Yes, because there are more factors in burst that could be changed uncontrolbly. Ex. Teeth, burst resistance of parts, "loose" driver

And it is the first series/system where combinations are super loose and shaky, actually. Before, you could just tighten your Metal Fight Beyblade customization further if you were unhappy, and in Plastics and HMS, usually all the parts had a very flat side, so everything fit well together.
(Apr. 13, 2017  3:44 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: If Kreis Satan tests are wanted, I can do some in the coming days. From what I've seen from using it so far, don't expect much from it though.

That would be wonderful. Thanks.