Konichiwa

Konichiwa Minna! I'm Cicadas A.K.A Emo Girlâ„¢! I've been searching for an active Beyblade forum for a looong time. I loved Beyblade ever since 4th Grade. And I still love it like a fiend! So, I am trying to complete teh collection of Manga's and DVD's before they go discontinued. So, is there RP (Role-Play) in this forum o.o?
No, there is no role-playing on this forum. This forum is mostly about the game.

Welcome.
This forum is for the Beyblade hobby, not role playing (role playing a spinning top game is pretty ridiculous).

Using random Japanese in an English-speaking forum won't gain you any cred.

Other than that, welcome. I'd suggest lurking for a bit and seeing how we work here before posting too much.
>3> Alright Administrator-sama (hope that doesn't bother you). I shall observe Beyblade forum 8I
Welcomes Smile Hope you enjoy your stay Grin
The other people are right, Konichiwa/ Welcome anyways!!!...
KONICHI WA MINNA-CHAN ^0^/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WATASHI WA BURADDO DESU :3 :3 :3 kawaiii neeeee~ xDDDDDDDDDDDD

warette warette
Welcome. Grin
I hope your random Japanese doesn't make look like a weaboo in front of other Japanese people.
Yay Vocaloid! Love your avi. :3
Welcome to the WBO. Grin Enjoy your stay~

We sooo need a beyblade game roleplay forum. Hilarious. XD

Actually.......it would probably just result in a load of innuendos. Pinching_eyes_2
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Welcome to the WBO. Where you from?
Roosevelt Island, NY it seems.
If you have any beyblades or your getting some, you should check out this tournament. http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-2775.html
welcome to WBO!!!

also, enjoy your stay!! =]
Welcome to WBO! have a great time here at WBO! Grin
welcome!

so guys how many members do we have now?
(Jan. 18, 2009  1:50 PM)Rocky Wrote: 761 Smile
What happens when we get 1000
A massive party? 8D

Actually I'm a bit confused about the numbers. The index says 762 members but the last registered member is number 889. Does that mean we've already had 127 banned members? Gasp
(Jan. 19, 2009  8:49 PM)Rocky Wrote: A massive party? 8D

Actually I'm a bit confused about the numbers. The index says 762 members but the last registered member is number 889. Does that mean we've already had 127 banned members? Gasp

merged/deleted members and other stuff