Kodak Zi6

true true. that sucks. but at least they're cheaper in store up there and they are here... i think an 8gb would've cost me like 80 or something like that.
(Apr. 24, 2009  3:28 AM)Baronrana Wrote: true true. that sucks. but at least they're cheaper in store up there and they are here... i think an 8gb would've cost me like 80 or something like that.

i got mine at a photography shop. they tend to have good deals on sd cards
FutureShop was clearing out Kingston 16GB SDHC on boxing day for like $10. I haven't a clue about the speed. But I picked up like 3.
(Apr. 26, 2009  11:46 PM)To Wrote: FutureShop was clearing out Kingston 16GB SDHC on boxing day for like $10. I haven't a clue about the speed. But I picked up like 3.

sincerely doubt they were class 6 but that's an awesome deal either way
Yeah I use them for some no-name Camcorder I got from Canadian Tire (I got it from Canadian Tire 'cause my brother used to work there, thus discount). I'm thinking of getting an HD camcorder, but I think I might save up and spring for a hard-drive based one instead.
(Apr. 26, 2009  11:51 PM)To Wrote: Yeah I use them for some no-name Camcorder I got from Canadian Tire (I got it from Canadian Tire 'cause my brother used to work there, thus discount). I'm thinking of getting an HD camcorder, but I think I might save up and spring for a hard-drive based one instead.

Flash is way better than HDD for video.