[Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge/Guelf, Ontario, Canada] Bladers post here!

I think it would be a good idea to know some more people around this area so we can plan trips out to Toronto, say, for Daegor42's 'Things That Go Bump King in the Night'.

If there are enough people here, we could make our own tournaments and rival the Torontonians!

[EDIT] OK, even if you don't want to go to Toronto, you could still post here so I have someone to play with!
Ah, I am mentioned, even though my name is mispelt. Hahaha.

If you can do it though, more power to you.
Fix'd.

I'm sorry, sir, I spilt WD40 on my keyboard, so 'tis a lil' bit screwed. I figured you wouldn't mind if I left out the numbers too, however I have included them as well.

I thank you for your assistance and good spirits, but you do realize, if this takes off, it means war?
(Sep. 13, 2010  10:14 PM)CherryICG Wrote: I'm sorry, sir, I spilt WD40 on my keyboard, so 'tis a lil' bit screwed. I figured you wouldn't mind if I left out the numbers too, however I have included them as well.
I don't mind at all, haha. I was just pointing it out.

(Sep. 13, 2010  10:14 PM)CherryICG Wrote: You do realize, if this takes off, it means war?
Hopefully not. I wish to coexist with you peacefully.

Any plans yet?
Plans as to what? Hosting a tournament? No, there are not enough people in Kitchener that I know about, and it's too risky to assume people would come from Toronto, even if I rented indoor space. However, I do intend to represent the tri-cities when I go to events in Toronto.
i live out in St. Agatha, if i need to go in to Kitchener/Waterloo somewhere i normally pedal my bike in and take the bus or sometimes i can get a ride in with my sister-in-law, i got no beys or anything yet though but i will be picking up something when i get some cash i can spend.
I live in Toronto , and can maybe join you guys sometime , when I dont have school
But you're from Toronto... You're the enemy!
Torontonians shall not be powered. Ever.
Good luck trying though.
We should really try a city team battle.
Choosing 5 best players from the cities. Smile
See whatI'm getting at ?
I see, but so far Kitchener only has me.
@ Pyro I see, but so far Kitchener only has me. [EDIT] We definitely have to do something like that once we get the citites to step up to the 'greater Toronto area'. Maybe we take the top threes of the tournaments until we get a representative of every city and have a face off, somewhat elimination style with a point system, like they do baseball, so we get a little rotation of players for the title instead of straight ousting on a loss.

340 views in this thread and only 7 replies? What the eff! Why is there no one posting here? Am I that off-putting? I know I'm a bit abrasive, and some of the people in Toronto really don't like me, but I figured there would be SOME people in the area to post in here!

BTW, I've decided that I had poor foresight not to include Guelf in this group, it very much is the same area, and it has better drivers than Kitchener so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt: would be kind of redundant to have a separate Guelf group anyway. So now it's the quad-cities?

MY LORD PEOPLE, POST IN THE TOPIC! DON'T JUST SKIM IT! IT'S BEEN IN MY SIG FOR MONTHS! (disregard that I haven't been on in months past updating my personal databases on new releases...)

I tried to delete my previous post, but it wouldn't let me Unhappy SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING! I WILL BE SURE TO GIVE MYSELF SEVERAL DISCIPLINARY WHIPS BUT I REALLY WANTED TO ROTATE THIS BACK INTO VIEW AND I REALLY DIDN'T GIVE PYRO A SATISFACTORY RESPONSE
(Sep. 13, 2010  10:17 PM)CherryICG Wrote: Plans as to what? Hosting a tournament? No, there are not enough people in Kitchener that I know about, and it's too risky to assume people would come from Toronto, even if I rented indoor space. However, I do intend to represent the tri-cities when I go to events in Toronto.

well, I know quite a bit of people in KW that would be interested
Well, they don't call us the GTA (greater toronto area) for nothing. We got our name from amazing bladers like me. Acctually they got the name because they took scarborough, north york, etobicoke and another region.
I'm looking for someone in scarbourough to blade with
some one should start a tournament in scarbourough after beyhem
Then you are looking in the wrong place, Brandon. The cities that this topic constitutes are clearly stated in the title. Sorry for not responding within an acceptable time range, I have neglected this topic due to it's varied and scarce activity. Here is a thread that mchlbant created for Scarborough, I am sure there are others but if you were to look in there you should find a few people to contact on this site.

Again, sorry for not responding to you, I hope this helped.