Kirbyroth descends into battle

Hi there. I just got back into beyblade after making my masterpiece stadium (really cool stuff). My favorite series is choz and I'm an Aiga Stan meaning Achilles is my favorite bey. My favorite games include smash bros and genshin impact (I main Terry and Sephiroth). Anyways can anybody tell me the do's and do not's?
(Jun. 21, 2021  5:00 AM)Kirbyroth Wrote: Hi there. I just got back into beyblade after making my masterpiece stadium (really cool stuff). My favorite series is choz and I'm an Aiga Stan meaning Achilles is my favorite bey. My favorite games include smash bros and genshin impact (I main Terry and Sephiroth). Anyways can anybody tell me the do's and do not's?

Hi there! Welcome to the WBO! I'm BeybladeManiac0. If you want to know the do's and don't's, check this link - https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-C...-MUST-READ Feel free to ask any more questions!
hey Welcome to the Site hope you enjoy your stay!

(Jun. 21, 2021  5:00 AM)Kirbyroth Wrote: Hi there. I just got back into beyblade after making my masterpiece stadium (really cool stuff). My favorite series is choz and I'm an Aiga Stan meaning Achilles is my favorite bey. My favorite games include smash bros and genshin impact (I main Terry and Sephiroth). Anyways can anybody tell me the do's and do not's?

Woah you made a stadium?!! Cool!! I tyre making one but it turned out to be a square.

Woah you made a stadium?!! Cool!! I tyre making one but it turned out to be a square.
Hello and welcome to the WBO!

Welcome!!