Kingdom Hearts 3

KH2 sucked compared to KH1, and I don't have high hopes for 2.
i liked kingdom hearts 2...

i'm not sure why though, the game does just about everything wrong about japanese anime/manga/rpgs/etc.
I tried to play through the first KH when it first came out and couldn't make it.
Roan Wrote:I tried to play through the first KH when it first came out and couldn't make it.
i got to the last area in kh1 and just got sick of it

all the disney maaaagic was gone at that point
so wen dos kh3 carp out
is it true walle is gunna be in it???

u can never have enof kh lol
I went to Gamestop a couple days ago, and they said it come out late next year.
(Feb. 27, 2009  7:11 PM)Animemaster12 Wrote: I went to Gamestop a couple days ago, and they said it come out late next year.

they don't know any more than anyone else does
Real quick, did everyone forget that Nintendo and Square did do a little something called, oh, what was it...
SUPER MARIO RPG: LEGEND OF THE SEVEN STARS?
Geno ftw
(Mar. 06, 2009  7:40 AM)fragbait Wrote: Real quick, did everyone forget that Nintendo and Square did do a little something called, oh, what was it...
Geno ftw

what?

also, damn you. i was expecting a brandonk post or something. instead i got ... that
(Mar. 06, 2009  7:40 AM)fragbait Wrote: Real quick, did everyone forget that Nintendo and Square did do a little something called, oh, what was it...
Geno ftw

They also made that horrid Mario Basketball game
how have we not seen anything from kh3 yet

edit: SAM I SAW YOU POST WHAT THE HECK
(Mar. 14, 2009  5:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: how have we not seen anything from kh3 yet

edit: SAM I SAW YOU POST WHAT THE HECK

edit:

I did too actually haha
Was it even announced?
I am just looking foraward to kicking some Heartless carp in PS3 graphics.
I don't think there would have been any news on KH3 since they were working on the other games but what is with having on of them on the mobile phone? I wouldn't be able to get a phone good enough to play it.
KH3, lol.
I wouldn't be surprised if we never see this game, EVER.
(Mar. 23, 2009  6:51 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: KH3, lol.
I wouldn't be surprised if we never see this game, EVER.

Who knows but I hope there is.
(Jun. 19, 2008  4:00 AM)Roan Wrote: That's what they get for being PS3 gamers.

Gasp Yeah, I went there.

And 10 months later PS3 gamers have that oppurtunity. If Team Ninja fixes NGII's camera then I'll pick up Ninja Gaiden Sigma II.
Hey, so Imma just revive this thread for Kingdom Hearts fans.

So I really like it, even though I never have played Final Destiny and I only really watch new Disney movies when they come out. Very enjoyable, very fun. It has some really creative ideas, and the terrain got me generally interested. It has many aspects, which is also really great for any game really.

(Also sorry if there is an active KH thread, I looked first and didn't see one)