Keep it up. This is a great shop.
17.50%
These sigs are okay. Need improvement.
22.50%
They aren't my favorites.
7.50%
I don't honestly like them.
25.00%
These signature are horrible. Don't ever make them again.
10.00%
Total: 100% 40 vote(s)
If I don't get any new requests, I'll have to close my shop.
Fine. I will closse this sig shop if no one comes.
I think you outta be Patient.
I'll order for the Heck of it.
Can you make me one with Lightning L Drago?
A Little Tip: Save your files as .PNG and not .JPEG. While the file is bigger, the quality is better. Secondly, .PNG keep an images transparency (Which if I'm not mistaken if the reason why you're backgrounds are white).
I don't know how to do it. Seriously.
Actually, they're saved as .bmp
This is getting boring. Anyone want a signature?
Can i please have one with Nile[vulcan horseus's owner and vulcan horseus with a cool backgroubg.
Thankyou so much.
keep doing the ''new request'' thing,you are going to be warned
Can I have a sig of Zeo Abyss? Behind him is Dr. Ziggurat.
Ok I want a signiture with poison serpent in the middle of it with a purple backround(not any of that messy stuff just plain purple)then the owner which is in my avi on the side and my name in a bright green at the bottom.(to hard?)
Acualy make it like my one right now but still purple with the litttle lighter colouring in the backround and darkens make sure its purple
Can I have kyoya with fang leone Please?
i would like to have one with ginka and pegasus. if you could please add the text: Unleash Your Bey Spirit!

thank you.

(P.S. if you would be so kind as to make a avatar that matches? I don't mind waiting btw.)
well, like i said i don't mind the wait. if you want to do mine last, i don't mind.
i admire how mutch time you put into this, that's what most peole like! but unfortunatly some people don't like the wait......(not me, idon't mind waiting)
to tell you the truth that last one was just so i don't loose this thread....but i do like how youtake your time to be better at it, that's is what most people look for in a person! Grin
the above posts of youraw23:

you are showing impatience,and lolness,and mentalness,and anything that i can describe you
can i have a sig with the pokemon black and white starters and the final evolution forms above them and there element color around them (tepig and emboar have fire around them like that)
Sig shop is temporarily too busy to make more sigs until all sigs are complete.