King of Beys! Alpha's beyblading Journey!

Hmmmmm I put some thought into this character
Name- Gloom
Hair- Orange
Hoodie- Black,with beyblade written down the arm in purple
Pants- darkish jeans
Belt- blackmand the buckle has the bull face ingrained on it
Shoes- black with with purple laces
Eyes- purple
Skin color- white
Age- 14
Beyblade- TorchBull90MF(the clear wheel and face are both black)
Special move: Black Flame- the stadium gets surrounded by black flames,the bey gets engulfed in black flames then goes charging at the enemy
Later on, Dark Flame Tornado- the bey circles the enemy and creates a black flam tornado that surounds the enemy
(you don't have to use these special moves if don't want to :3)
Grip- black
Beylauncher- Purple
He is a boy who talks rarely,his parents were killed,so he know lives on the streets and gets by with his street smarts. He found his bey in an old temple the night after his parents were killed

:V tis all I got if you Want me to Chang somethingmor anything just tell me
(Jan. 02, 2011  10:34 AM)Gloomy Wrote: Hmmmmm I put some thought into this character
Hair- Orange
Hoodie- Black,with beyblade written down the arm in purple
Pants- darkish jeans
Belt- blackmand the buckle has the bull face ingrained on it
Shoes- black with with purple laces
Eyes- purple
Skin color- white
Age- 14
Beyblade- TorchBull90MF(the clear wheel and face are both black)
Special move: Black Flame- the stadium gets surrounded by black flames,the bey gets engulfed in black flames then goes charging at the enemy
Later on, Dark Flame Tornado- the bey circles the enemy and creates a black flam tornado that surounds the enemy
(you don't have to use these special moves if don't want to :3)
Grip- black
Beylauncher- Purple
He is a boy who talks rarely,his parents were killed,so he know lives on the streets and gets by with his street smarts. He found his bey in an old temple the night after his parents were killed

:V tis all I got if you Want me to Chang somethingmor anything just tell me

What is his name
Hahaha I forgot his name Tongue_out
Umm edited...
Idk first thing I came up with? And I don't really have any better name,and it sorta of describes his personality I guess :\
Here is my character

Name - Briel
Beyblade - Green Libra 100 WB (Green is like Rock but green and much bigger)
He is obssesed with the color green. That is why he is all green: hair is green (hair is like Gingka's) , eyes are green, jacket is green, jeans are green, green skin.
Beypionter, Launcher and Grip - Green.
He is short like Yuu.

He is a very very strong blader. He found Green Libra in a cave. He wants stronger opponents to get even stonger. All is green for him.

That's all i got.
;0; lol! Green of all colors!how is it possible to have green skin??? and gloomy, u want yr character in it to? just a little confused.
Yup :V otherwise I wouldnt have taken all that time to type that on my iPad XP (about 10 min just to type that DSmile
But yeah if you would give my character the Honor of being in your story that is haha
(Jan. 02, 2011  8:16 PM)aries blader Wrote: ;0; lol! Green of all colors!how is it possible to have green skin??? and gloomy, u want yr character in it to? just a little confused.

He paint his skin. I forgot his special move:

Green turnado...

When he use it all things turn green and then libra makes a green tornado making the opponent bey to get out of the stadium.
ok, just need to find a spot to fit him into gloomy and brielyranger!
Chapter5 brielyranger's character is in tis one XP
26 days later...
Levira was walking home from school, admiring the solarblaze metal wheel that he just found in his brother's room, it looked just like dark, but it had long blades instead of short ones. He was walking, looking for his grip so he could use his tool at the park, when all of a sudden he bumped into a small boy.
"Hey!" Said the boy
"oh, sorry n_nu i wasn't watching where i was going"
"it's O.K."
"I Just got this cool part and i was looking for my tool to put it on"
Levira showed him solarblaze MW ( I think that's the abbreviation)
"Woa!, Where did you get that!?"
"The b-pit!"
"awsome! How about we see how good it is against my green Libra! By the way my name is briel!"
"I'm Leivra!One quick question, though."
"what is it?"
"Ummmmm.... How do you get your skin green?"
It was true, Briel was all green! His hair, clothes, skin, launcher, and bey were all green!
"Paint."
"Alright, just let me take my bey apart." He put dark MW in his pocket, and put on Solarblaze MW on it.
"Three!"
"Two"
"One"
"Let it rip!!!!!"
Something was making aquario wobble! Levira realized that it wasn't just aquario, Libra was wobbling too! They both grabbed their beys, to prevent them from flying out of the stadium.
"What's going on!?" Yelled Briel, over giant booms
"I think i know what it is!"
Levira ran over and saw Alpha Watching as Pharaoh mercilessly smashed another bey, and another, and another. More beys then levira could count were launched and were smashed, under the feet of a big flame dragon with a crook and a flail.
"Ah, Levira, i thought i might find you here." Said alpha in his cruel, mocking, voice.
"What are you doing here?!"
"Just testing out my new special move."
"It's been nearly one month, alpha, 4 days from now, at the abandoned stadium, at 2:30 is when we'll battle"
"Heh, alright."
And with that Alpha grabbed pharaoh and left.
The next day was Thursday, and Levira grabbed his bey and headed to the battle stadiums in the yard at school. he walked up to watch a battle when all of a sudden a bey slashed him across his face.
"Oh! Sorry!!!"
a Girl about levira's age came running up to him and said
"I am so sorry! My bey goes out of control sometimes, i hate these new metal fusion beys i love my old plastic generation one. Let me clean that for you."
The girl got out a small kit, and mixed a few things, and said "This might sting a little, hold still."
She pressed a cotton ball with the mixture on it to his cut.
"phhhhhht..... :F you'r right."
The cut healed almost instantly.
"Woah! Ho did you learn to do that?"
"Family trait, my great grandma was a healer, and my great grandfather was a bey maker, so i make my own beyblades from scrap plastic and metal."
The bell rang, and kids started to file to classes.
"The Name's Levira"
"I'm Yokari."
"what class are you in?"
"7B"
"Me too!"
They walked over to class together, and talked all day. Finally it was time to go home.
"Do you take the bus?" Asked Yokari.
"No, my house is just after the park."
"oh! My house isn't that far from the park, I just moved in.Do you wanna look at my collection of homemade beys?"
"Shure!"
They walked over to Yokari's house.

P.s, in case you are wondering why it has been almost a month, there is a time lapse between when he gets the MW and when he puts it on, he looses it between that time and he just trains with dark.
Chapter 6

"whoa! I've never seen so many beys in one room in my life!"did you make all of these plastic beys?!" Exclamed Levira.
"yep!"
"Wow! I'm speechless!"
"Oh, this is my favorite one!" Yokari ran over to the back wall and selected a plastic bey that had the dragoon bit beast, a very spiky plastic wheel, and two metal wheels, one big with arms that had claws on them and another that looked kind've looked transparent. "the metal wheel on the top is a melt of metal and glass, kindled like clay, for a special look."
"but won't that break if hit from above?"
"Nope! it's practicably indestructible, i used titanium metal!"
"is that even legal in tournaments?!"
"Eh, propably not, but i've never tried because this one i'm gonna keep as good as new!"
"What's that one?"
"oh, that's my partner plastic, he was the first one i made."
"Can i see it?"
"shure!"
Levira picked it up, it was emitting a very powerful aura. It had a different bit beast then he had seen before. it was all infused with glass and the original material. It was like a peice of art.
"Wanna battle?"
"OK."
"Three"
"Two"
"One"
"let it rip!"
The two beys clashed, and Aquario came close to the edge of the stadum,Levira realized that the bey was strong, but before he could react, Yokari's bey started to change color's "Alright, now Zaukra ; Sepcial Move Razor Glass!"
There was a flash of light, and before you could say Beyblade, the battle was over.
"Holy carp, your bey is awsome!"
"You're pretty good yourself, see you actually scratched my bey, not even ryuga can do that!"
"You battled ryuga?!"
"yea."
"Who won"
"well, mine stopped spining as his bey did a stadum out, so it was a tie!"
Levira looked at his watch.
"I gotta go, it's already 4:30."
"Bye!"
"Bye."
Levira walked home, astounded at Zaukra's power.

How waz it?
and also, gloom do u want yr Char to be like the Ginka in the story?
Good,but I couldn't tell who was talking in the begging.
Erm sure Confused? Idot really care do as you wish..
oh, lol, levira, ummmm... editied!
can i be in it by the way it is a kinda long description
ok!
Chapteh 7
Levira saw yokari in the school yard and waved.
"Hi!"
"hey, what's up?"
"Nuthin much. Oh by the way, i heard form Jin that you're fight with alpha is tommarrow?"
"Yea, it is, how do you know jin?"
"Oh, we talk to eachothter when i go to the b-pit looking for good parts for my mf bey."
"but i thought you don't do mf?"
"i do, my bey just sucks cau'se i never have good parts that work together."
" You do realize that it doesn't count on the parts right."
" what do you mean?"
"How is you're hms bey so powerfull?"
"the glass infusions!"
"No, it's not because the parts are infused with glass, it's because the bond between you and you're bey is so strong that it gives the bey a reason to fight."You're mf bey does'nt want to battle because you do not have a bond with it.!"
yokari looked at her bey, it was dark aries H145WB, and she realized that he was right. The bell rung and school started. For some reason that whole day, Levira noticed that Yokari was in a daze. the bell rang at 2:30, and Levira rushed to the park to train. Levira got to the park, and there he saw yokari.
"Come on aries! You can do it!"
I request the main character of my story to be in this story is that okay?
ok.
Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttt.................. Takes time to fit him inz!
my bey discription is kina less realistic the others even for beyblade
Hey, Aries Blader! I'm on your team so I have a good chance of having a character in your story, right? Well, if so, here we go!
Name: Jet Sai
Hair: Black
Eyes: Red
Shirt: White tee-shirt with a black Beyblade B (like Madoka)
Jacket: black sweatshirt with red pocket trim, red hood inside, and red zipper
Pants: Dark blue jeans
Belt: Black with red eagle belt buckle
Shoes: Black boots with red bottoms
Bey(!): Storm Eagle 145 HF/S! if you've been on the Aries Hunters forum lately, you'd notice that it's my signature bey! Anyway... Black metal wheel, red metal clear wheel, dark red spintrack and performance tip, black face bolt with red eagle
Fun facts: Normal MK1 launcher grip, red string launcher, black string. When some one tries to hurt his friends, they get a knee to the stomach! Special Move: Storm Assualt! When Storm Eagle gets knocked back, he'll bounce back off a wall and fly into the air, delivering a tornado pushed piledriver. If somehow he misses, he'll switch to spike mode on his performance tip and bounce back to the other bey. Brave and powerful, Jet says the most important thing of all is...THE BLADER'S SPIRIT!!! Almost says "Go! Eagle!" as much as Gingka says "PEGASUS!!!!!!"
An announcement! I am sorry, but i have dcided to stop doing charicter requests due to it being nearly impossabel to find spots . I am not going to do any requests i got EXEPT gloomy and ray blader because i've already found apots for them. Again, sorry to everyone!
Chapter 8 (YAY!!! I'M DOIN THIS AGIAN!!!)

There Yokari was, cheering her DarkAriesH145WB who was in an intense battle. She was staring intently with a smile on her face. All of a sudden, Aries retrieted to the edge of the stadium. Spinning more than ever, Aries suddenly darted down, smashing into the opponent's bey sending it flying.
"WOAH!! Yakari!!"
Yokari turned around, upon seeing Levira, she grabbed aries and ran over to him, totially extatic.
*facedesk* *facedesk* *facedesk* *facedesk* *facedesk* *facedesk* *facedesk* *facedesk*
STUPID SCHOOL!! But anyway, HERE WE GO!!!! ( I also drew this like when i first started this story, lol > http://s1087.photobucket.com/albums/j468...ture26.jpg )
After a long (and very stupid XD) Wait, Here's the reas of Ch 8, featuring Ray Blader's car! The Day of Levira's battle with Alpha is coming near, Will this be the last chapter?!
Ch 8 Cont.

" HEY! " Yokari was so happy, it showed like the sun!
" That was awesome!" They high-fived.
" wanna battle?" Yokari didn't even give him a moment to answer, and just dragged Levira to an open stadium. "Three!'
"Two"
"ONE!"
"Let it rip!!!"
Both beys clashed, neither leaving the stadium, but slowing down abit.
Aquario started to move in a circular pattern, Aries swaying the same way. Then there was a clashing noise as both hit again, the horns of Arie's H154 hitting Levria's solarblaze wheel. Of course, because of the fact that the H145 was plastic, Aries bounced off, and smashed into the stadium wall.
"You're so good, Levira!" Exclaimed Yokari, collecting her bey.
"Well, I gotta, or I'll have no chance tommorow! Speaking of tommorow, I'm suprised Alpha hasn't shown up latley"
"Alpha, you say?" A Kid with grey hair, a red hoody, and dingy, old jeans.
"Yea, Alpha, have you seen him latley?"
"So you must Levira Yatigame, I'm Sam. I have heard that Alpha is over at the national tournament that is taking place for the next week."
Levira sighed " That's actually a good thing! " he said, grinning and scratching the back of his head. Yokari just sighed.

Argh! I DID IT< LOL that took about an hour thanks to writer's block, but i think it's gone ! Joyful_3