Killer Gemios DF145FS

Killer Gemios DF145FS article.

The DF145 description is copied from my Libra/Virgo articles, and the FS description was written by ♥ before we decided to create a Dark Cancer CH120SF article instead of Mad Cancer CH120FS.

I really do apologize for the huge delay between articles ... I either kept forgetting or had many other things going on since I called it. But, it's here now! So please, let me know what you think. Smile
Congrats, looks good. Haven't given it a full read-over, but disappointed you haven't found a use for Killer either.
Yeah ... believe me, I really did try haha
Translated Turkish version is now up on Beywiki! Wink
Thanks a lot! I really enjoy reading the articles!
This part was a bit confusing for me, I didn't know what it meant: "Being so thin, the edges of each wing do not hold as much force as those of the Gemios Metal Wheel". I don't understand "hold as much force".
Another term would be "isn't as good as the Gemios Metal Wheel"
I was wondering when they would make a hybrid wheel Geminos.
(Apr. 29, 2010  7:47 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Thanks a lot! I really enjoy reading the articles!
This part was a bit confusing for me, I didn't know what it meant: "Being so thin, the edges of each wing do not hold as much force as those of the Gemios Metal Wheel". I don't understand "hold as much force".

Better wording would be "do not apply as much force"

edit: i've changed it to this wording along with some other small changes in that paragraph
(Apr. 29, 2010  8:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Better wording would be "do not apply as much force"

edit: i've changed it to this wording along with some other small changes in that paragraph

LOL thanks. That is what I meant. I was a bit tired when I wrote this, as you can see.
Well, well, well, it has been a while since i seen an article. Anyways, good article, Kei! Wink