Kenny

(Oct. 15, 2010  2:06 AM)Flosal Wrote: I think you mean Madoka don't you?
Kyoujyu actually, hah.
Wait, who is this person?

btw, any proof that kenny is related to madoka? (and no goggles are not a genetc trait)
(Oct. 15, 2010  5:01 AM)Leonwind Wrote: Wait, who is this person?

btw, any proof that kenny is related to madoka? (and no goggles are not a genetc trait)
Kyoujyu is 'Kenny''s name, in the original version. His real name is actually Saien Manabu, Manabu being his first name.
Wow this is really confusing i am glad naruto doesn't have these things & name goof ups
off topoc^.

wow so "Kenny" has a dub name, a jalanese name, and a manga name? wow

is he related to madoka though?
Why in life would he be related to Madoka ? There is absolutely no link between Bakuten Shoot Beyblade and Metal Fight Beyblade, we keep saying that. Even if he was, it has obviously not been 'revealed' at all.

"Kenny" has a a sort of surname, 'Kyoujyu', and his real name is Saien Manabu. His dub name is "Kenny", and perhaps you could say that his surname is "The Chief" ...
Man i really want to see tyson vs ginga & kenny & madoka on their side it will be legend wait for it ........ ary
well, who knows. There are still new episodes of MFB airing in Japan, so who knows

However, the MFB universe is a seperate, but parralel universe to the original beyblade universe (DJ is just a cross over character) so we probobly wont ever see that

agian, alittle bit off topic, but its ok. this thread has served its purpose.
Blader DJ is not cross-over at all. He is a different character, with the same name as before because TAKARA-TOMY thought there should be a new Blader DJ.
From what I've heard, Dizzi was only added In the dubs to make Kenny less 'lonely'. Really there shouldn't be a Dizzi at all, which means there is no actual history of it.
(Oct. 15, 2010  11:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Blader DJ is not cross-over at all. He is a different character, with the same name as before because TAKARA-TOMY thought there should be a new Blader DJ.

really? how do you know this? i always thought he was a crossover characyer. Kinda like what the Clamp mangas do with most of thier mangas.
(Oct. 16, 2010  1:25 AM)Leonwind Wrote: really? how do you know this? i always thought he was a crossover characyer. Kinda like what the Clamp mangas do with most of thier mangas.
They are not really the same, and in the manga they are clearly different. Each Blader DJ is supposed to be an anime version of the real-life DJ, and the two men are different.
so wait, now i am confused? what are you talking about? blader DJ in real life and there are 2 of them? please explain
... There was a Blader DJ for the Bakuten Shoot series real-life tournaments in Japan. A character was created based on him and how he looks for the anime. In Nelvana's dub, he was called "DJ Jazzman". That Blader DJ is ours, if you want.

Now, in Metal Fight Beyblade, TAKARA-TOMY hired a new Blader DJ, with the same name but he is another person, and a new character was created based on his appearance so he could be in the anime.

From what I remember, each Blader DJ is even voiced, in Japanese, by the real Blader DJs.
oh i see. i get it now

well, that definatly supports my seperate but // theory but it also shows that you were right kai-V. thanks agian

what about they guy here at the WBO named Blader DJ? i guess that is just a fan of him though

thanks for the help
Our Blader DJ is the first Blader DJ, quite simply.
seriosly? wow we got powerful connections lol gotta say that is pretty cool ( this does exlpain why everbody went insane when he made a post that one time

thanks for all the help Kai-V = )
What post can i see it for fun ???
I always saw him as a nerd. Yesterday I bought the game for my game cube he uses a combo with a Draciel as the beast in side.
God I'm confused.......
this thread isnt that confusing

and ya his combo in the gane is cool. gia dragoon and draciel parts w/ dual dragoon =D
Man what are you talking abt you are losing me here
the beyblade video game for the gamecube. read our posts. he mentions the game
Yeah the one on the game cube, it's pretty fun I suppose. Kenny has a very girly voice! Also he says dumb little remarks like HOLD ON as his "battle cry".
the whole game is like that...lol i just ignore the voices and kick all thier butts