Kenny

(Oct. 16, 2010  3:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ... There was a Blader DJ for the Bakuten Shoot series real-life tournaments in Japan. A character was created based on him and how he looks for the anime. In Nelvana's dub, he was called "DJ Jazzman". That Blader DJ is ours, if you want.

Now, in Metal Fight Beyblade, TAKARA-TOMY hired a new Blader DJ, with the same name but he is another person, and a new character was created based on his appearance so he could be in the anime.

From what I remember, each Blader DJ is even voiced, in Japanese, by the real Blader DJs.

Yeah, they're different
and their personalities somewhat differs too and that's how I knew they were different through the RAWs

They can't be the same person XD
Blader DJ is the only thing that has a Thumbs up for MFB over the DJ Jazzman of Beyblade , V-Force & G-Revolution
(Nov. 02, 2010  9:09 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Blader DJ is the only thing that has a Thumbs up for MFB over the DJ Jazzman of Beyblade , V-Force & G-Revolution
Obviously you have not watched all the episodes yet ...
(Nov. 02, 2010  12:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2010  9:09 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Blader DJ is the only thing that has a Thumbs up for MFB over the DJ Jazzman of Beyblade , V-Force & G-Revolution
Obviously you have not watched all the episodes yet ...

Wrong just watched all 82 nothing is getting me pumped up i really miss Tyson & gang Kenny n Dizzy were more fun than Madoka & her lappy

& now i can really say that Kai can kick Gingkas A$$

Dragoon was by far the coolest Beast i had ever seen & using the Zodiac signs for beys is plain boring i am glad there is a Dragon , a phoenix & a medusa & perseus combo here otherwise i am getting tired with all this horsing around

No offense to MFB Fans the bey animation is cool but i guess old is gold applies here
of course i can't say that for the real beys that we use
problem with MFB is the limitations it created for itself...there are only 88 constilations...which means that there can only be so many MFB blades...
...Unless more random boosters with reshuffled parts are made...
(Nov. 03, 2010  9:07 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: there are only 88 constilations...

Sorry for my noobness but what do you mean by that ???
the clear wheels are based off of the 88 different constilations in space...so realisticly (ignoring the Pre-HWS and II wheels) you can only have 88 different clear wheels
(Oct. 11, 2010  3:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2010  2:16 PM)Leonwind Wrote: wtf japanese raw?!?! you are supposed to be better than your cut english counterpart. i have never heard of an cut dubbed anime that was better than the original uncut anime until now.

just for future reference, if i got the english DVD's for any of the series, they would be uncut yes? (i would see some blood? possibly those missing lines from tue bud when Kai "dies but doesnt actualy die")
English DVDs for G Revolution got the uncut Japanese episodes at some point, but not all of them were. In Beyblade Metal Fusion, there are much less cuts, almost none actually.

Also, by the way, a lot of people consider the Japanese version of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade a lot better than the dub ... Seriously, I never thought I would find somebody who liked the dub's things that much. For most of us, it is unnecessary comic relief addition, it makes the show less appreciable.
excuse me but I rather like the English dubbed better than the Japanese thing and I will give you a few reasons 1: I can't understand Japanese ( and no i will not learn the language.) 2: I'm not too lazy to read subs but the fact is I just don't want to. 3: Dizzy is awesome and I think that maybe hopper is some form of dizzy because Dizzy sounds sort of like it would be a bey like hopper. Just my opinion.

None of us understand Japanese either and yet we all know that the original version was better and deeper.
(Nov. 04, 2010  8:27 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: the clear wheels are based off of the 88 different constilations in space...so realisticly (ignoring the Pre-HWS and II wheels) you can only have 88 different clear wheels

If we were limited to 1-dimensional thinking that would be true. However, by adding culture as the second dimension, TT could go back in time and use historical names in their language of origin for additional clear wheel names if they chose to do so. For example, in ancient Islamic astronomy Orion was known as Al-jabbar (The giant). May still be for all I know...

At any rate, the point is that 88 is not a hard limit for the number of clear wheels.
Well, that was an older post back from 2010...