Keep stickers from falling off

Hello,

I recently got back into Beyblades over the past two months and had a decent collection of Beblades back when I was a kid and I don't have them anymore. So I caved in and searched and found and bought all my favourite Beyblade items I had as a kid. Of course some of it was used and been around for a while so the stickers would not stick or the stickers are peeling.

I have a RC Dranzer launcher that the Dranzer Beyblade stickers are peeling and old plastics originals new in box Beyblades I got to put together but the stickers on the sheet barley had stick on them so they fall off the Beyblade if not carful or launched and spinning.

I Googled how to re-stick stickers, but did not get a very good idea on how to re-stick tiny little stickers onto Beyblades. I thought maybe just spray the area with the sticker to cover it on with a sealing coat of mat spray, but then they beyblade would get a bit of a shine to it.

Then I though taking every single sticker off and spraying a sticky adhesive to the stickers to re-stick back onto the beyblade, but that would be a bit of a pain dealing with tiny stickers and them not coppering with trying to spray them and sicking them back on with tweezers.

So, I though maybe some one who has done it before here would have a better and easier more effective way to approach this that will work.

Thank you for your time. Smile
Usually, the only way we know works is to apply clear nail polish over the stickers. However, I cannot guarantee how beautiful it actually looks in the end and if it really does not hinder or change the part's performance somehow, but that has been a method encouraged over the years in this community.

You should post this again in the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic if you want to get more opinions on this matter; usually we try not to have single threads for one question.

Hopefully my answer helped you though.