Kapar Region (Pokemon Story)

A boy was walking down a street. He had six Pokeballs strapped onto his belt. Another boy was running toward him. When the other boy reached him, he caught his breath and said "Trey, the ship to the Kapar Region is going to leave in 10 minutes! We need to get going!". "Okay John, just a second,". Trey pulled out one of his Pokeballs and threw it. When it hit the ground, a silver and gold Metagross popped out. "Come on," he said. "Hop on."
(Apr. 11, 2011  11:41 PM)Titan Writer Wrote: A boy was walking down a street. He had six Pokeballs strapped onto his belt. Another boy was running toward him. When the other boy reached him, he caught his breath and said "Trey, the ship to the Kapar Region is going to leave in 10 minutes! We need to get going!". "Okay John, just a second,". Trey pulled out one of his Pokeballs and threw it. When it hit the ground, a silver and gold Metagross popped out. "Come on," he said. "Hop on."
are you gonna continue or not
I didn't think anyone had read this! I guess I'll start on the next part!
ooh this is new. originality gets you points.
anyway its a bit short but still good. try and post more so that you can show off more skills and it's also better for the reader. thats it for now