Kamen Rider based bey creations

Hello fellow bladers,

I know this is weird but I'm thinking on doing burst customs for kamen rider 000 or for other new riders but I need suggestions if anyone has any please feel free to pm me!  I'll update my post with your account name and a photo of your custom that you wanted me to make. So subscribe to this post for updates on your customs and others customs as well! 

And as always!

Henshin,
Kamen Rider Nunter25
Hahah I suppose Kiva and Deathscyther or Dark Deathscyther? Or Kamen Rider Zombie... But I think it would be interesting to try less obvious designs. Sadly, Burst Layer designs are not that subtle, so I do not know how we would achieve this.

I will move this to the Your Creations forum though, since this is more about repaints, but once you have done some you could even post the photographs in the Your Re-Paints and Special Customs topic or some similar title.
(Mar. 02, 2017  12:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hahah I suppose Kiva and Deathscyther or Dark Deathscyther? Or Kamen Rider Zombie... But I think it would be interesting to try less obvious designs. Sadly, Burst Layer designs are not that subtle, so I do not know how we would achieve this.

I will move this to the Your Creations forum though, since this is more about repaints, but once you have done some you could even post the photographs in the Your Re-Paints and Special Customs topic or some similar title.

Oh ok well I'm trying to do that right now but I'll try to post photos and show my re- paints off for everyone to see
Oh, this is interesting! I was recently contemplating how I might transform my Gigant Gaia Layer to resemble Gaim without making it illegal for tournament play. Whenever I get around to it, I'll try to post some pictures of what I make here.
(Mar. 02, 2017  3:48 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Oh, this is interesting! I was recently contemplating how I might transform my Gigant Gaia Layer to resemble Gaim without making it illegal for tournament play. Whenever I get around to it, I'll try to post some pictures of what I make here.

Yo that could be such a great idea. Are you planning to do Kachidoki and make each 'block' around the circumference a 'panel' on the samurai armour.