Kamen Rider

i dont really like the fourze suit or weapons but i love the belt and henshin sound
Fourze might a bit too..er....'maturely suggestive' . Innocent 5 five yr olds, watching girls in bikinis, dancing in cheerleader outfits,getting hit in the '(you know what' , girls clinging on to a guy and most of all..... Yuki 'stripping'! This was supposed to be child-friendly..
(Oct. 14, 2011  2:27 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: Fourze might a bit too..er....'maturely suggestive' . Innocent 5 five yr olds, watching girls in bikinis, dancing in cheerleader outfits,getting hit in the '(you know what' , girls clinging on to a guy and most of all..... Yuki 'stripping'! This was supposed to be child-friendly..

In Japan, the culture is different. Not that children are more obsessed over such things, but it is not such a huge deal, I believe.
Not only Japan..In most of the Asia..not much kids watched kamen rider in Malaysia..they prefer Power rangers and Ultraman..

I am heavily dissappointed with the outfit for the Female Fourzey (dont know the real name)...it looks sucks man..
@ Kai-V..totally agree...the weapon dont suit as primary rider..lol...
Dude..pretty same to me too...Fourzey=lame..and i hate Kamen Rider in highschool environment..no good..come on..this is not one hundred litre of tears or hana kimi to be fitted in school environment..Fourzey is one of the weird kamen rider ever..including Hibiki since it changes the rider concept totally..
Just watched episode 4 with Kai-V. Big shock: It was stupid.

I mean all it took for the entire school to forgive Miu was a halfassed speech in which she pretty much admits hating everyone? That's... C'mon, is everyone at that school a bunch of morons?! I could understand forgiving her (Even though the speech did not deserve any kind of forgiveness) but elevating her back to the rank of Super-Popular-School Queen immediatly? That's some seriously lazy closure.

Although I do like the idea of having the other students be the monster-of-the-week. It shows a darker side to humans and how the Zodiarts are willing to abuse of that darkness. I also like the "LAST ONE" those lil' black gadgets mutter, towards the end of the episode.

Opening is still boring. I thought it might grow on me, but, so far, I was totally wrong.

EDIT: Also, maybe it's just my perverted mind, but am I the only one who thinks there are an awful lot of butt shots, in this show? For example, there's a scene where Genny (Forgot his actual name...) goes to a bowling alley to talk with Miu and we focus on her posterior for quite a few incomfortable seconds. That's kinda creepy (But it IS Japan...)
.... What will come next year....(Kamen rider Car?! O.o)
I think this series might fall just like Hibiki. And oh yeah, I love Hibiki's belt. It's so fun ! :3 *Boom Bam Bok*
(Oct. 14, 2011  7:04 PM)Dude Wrote: Just watched episode 4 with Kai-V. Big shock: It was stupid.

god, yuki started irritating me after that episode

being in a high school setting, it's pretty realistic that hormones are raging everywhere lmao

fourze needs a railgun, or death star laser equivalent
Conclusion: Fourze is for those fourteen and above only. It's strictly in the title. What's his 'death lazer' equivalent ? Kamen Rider Big Bang?!
Fourzey Elek switch looks cool guys..watch episode 6!!!!
he gotinto electric form..looks like Lion Tora Cheetah combo to me..haha
I find the 2nd and 3rd socket attacks too similiar. Why are there swirly 'tires' on his chest?
Oh yeah. The electric switch reveals and proves that the switch mechanism sucks. It's transparent for ---'s sake! There's nothing there inside. What type of cosmic energy is 'nothing'?!
Just watched All Rider VS Shocker OOO..
First of all..Momotaros = Rocks..funny as always..
Ankh seems diminished in the movie..outshined by Momo..
Tamashi Combo = Ugly and sucks..its appearance is just like 2 minutes and finished the evil guy with "kamehameha" scanning charge..
Ending attack against Daishocker is lame as usual in all All Riders VS Shocker movie..haha
I find Den-O movies are better..
however looking forward the other OOO movie>>>bukarawani

and climax hero fourze seems had een released..wonder how good is that game...Uncertain
(Oct. 17, 2011  8:32 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: I find the 2nd and 3rd socket attacks too similiar. Why are there swirly 'tires' on his chest?
Oh yeah. The electric switch reveals and proves that the switch mechanism sucks. It's transparent for ---'s sake! There's nothing there inside. What type of cosmic energy is 'nothing'?!

First, the "tires" are actually Mitsu Tomoe Drums, swirling whorls of three Magatama-like shapes that are associated with the Japanese lightning deity Raijin, who beat his drums to create thunder.

Secondly, of course the Astro Switch doesn't have visible energy in it. It's a prop! Could you see the visible desire in the Core Medals? What about the "Memories of the Earth" in Gaia Memories?
I meant the show should be more realistic. I was just joking. Anyway, I don't think we need a satellite girl Kamen rider.
Well, how realistic can a show about rubber-suited men fighting rubber suited monsters be?

But seriously, as someone who remembers his high school experience pretty well, a lot of the so-called "unrealistic" aspects of this show, at least in the high school setting, are pretty realistic. Miu responded, and responded intelligently, to all the problems that the video of her had made. She defused the situation fairly well by placing the video in context.

And a lot of teachers and students really are that petty.
Oh well. We need quality products. And Billy the rod is just wrong
i actually kind of like fourze
i like the switch concept, even though some are really weird ...
i like it
I find it ok. Os was the best, after comparing it with W, my old favourite
I don't think OOO was as good as W, but I adore OOO. Not for Eiji; though I honestly love Shu Watanabe and think he's a fantastic actor, especially when considering his own nature as a Rider fan, I feel as though Eiji was merely created as a vehicle for the story, and could only be done so well, which is to say fairly mediocre. Who I care for are all the glorious supporting characters. Date and Gotou add different character to the same rider, and I honestly find them both equally memorable. Cakeboss was SUBARASHII at all times, and everyone loves him obviously. I enjoyed the performances of all the Greeed, and then we have Ankh, the most fabulous and interesting character in a very long time.

Of course, the movies were terrible...

However, W simply has the market cornered. Shotaro was a strong lead, the monsters were always interesting, with only one or two exceptions (Freaking Cockroach), and interesting stories for the most part (again, freaking Cockroach/Heaven's Tornado). Almost everything was done well, and enjoyably.

Fourze will be interesting, to say the least. The story's started off interesting, but a bit ambiguous. We knew what the Dopants and Yummies/Greeeds wanted right off the bat, but with the Zodiarts, we know how they appeared and how they're made, but not why. The Red-Eyed Man said something about creating a new cosmos, but how will that happen and what does that entail? Hopefully, either this will remain ambiguous, with clues being scattered through the series until it is fully unveiled, or we will discover the truth soon.

Also, The Birirod (Biri The Rod) actually seems like a lot of fun. It's got more effects than your average toy. Just compare it to the Metal Staff or Trigger Magnum, or heaven forbid the Medjalibur. All were fun, but lacking in proper sound effects and action features compared to the Birirod.
I like OOO the most for the costumes..and foremost..Ankh..haha.I dont really like Eiji as a kamen rider..but i do agree..shotaro is kinda cool..but philip..so gay..hahaha

Fourze..its weapon seems sucks..and school environment..uhh..not fit in a kamen rider story..but elek form kinda boosting my interest a bit...
See, I don't understand the whole "Philip is gay" idea. Honestly, I see them as the world's biggest bromance. Philip owes Shotaro his freedom and his life many times over, and the same goes for Shotaro. The two have a friendship forged in the face of true hardship and sacrifice. There's nothing gay about it.
(Oct. 21, 2011  5:05 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: I like OOO the most for the costumes..and foremost..Ankh..haha.I dont really like Eiji as a kamen rider..but i do agree..shotaro is kinda cool..but philip..so gay..hahaha

Fourze..its weapon seems sucks..and school environment..uhh..not fit in a kamen rider story..but elek form kinda boosting my interest a bit...

fourzes weapon looks really simple :\ eijis a hobo kamen rider lol
(Oct. 21, 2011  2:18 PM)Orichalcon Wrote: See, I don't understand the whole "Philip is gay" idea. Honestly, I see them as the world's biggest bromance. Philip owes Shotaro his freedom and his life many times over, and the same goes for Shotaro. The two have a friendship forged in the face of true hardship and sacrifice. There's nothing gay about it.

haha..come one..i mean..not in action..philip looks "gayly" on appearance..(idk.he looks cute too.. XD)
Tokyo Boy..very simple indeed..Uncertain birth number 2 as mentioned by Kai-V
But it still feels wierd having shotaro and philipe feel each others bodies.... *shiver*
I'm still favouring Agito... None of the newer riders are as dark and mind boggling which what made Agito soo enjoyable D:
Also, I find it stupid that each switch is just numbered. It has a name, but it is as if each Beyblade part had a predominant number instead of a name. "I'm using a 12-43-6-19".