Kamen Rider

Why aint there a topic on it !?!?! THERE MUST BE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO (still) WATCH IT D:
There IS a thread for it, but not a lot of ppl watch it. I do though vvery good series especially the new one Decade.
Did a search. Only found a thread on Kabuto. And yeah, I did see his avvy =/.
i've only really watched kiva and what's happened in decade so far. i've tried watching den-o but have thus far found it really boring!
Watched whats been subbed for Decade so far. Going to start watching Kiva sometime.
Among the newer riders, I find Agito to be one of darker and least comical ones so far.
Rider, lemme think. Fivez, Ryuki, Kuuga(God I miss this one.), On and on for Agito, and Hibiki. I should start watching the newer ones.
mine right now are Kabuto, FAIZ (not fivez), and Decade.
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:56 PM)Litrid Wrote: mine right now are Kabuto, FAIZ (not fivez), and Decade.

Whoops.
Standing by. Complete.
Just watched the Den-O movie. Pretty awesome I must say. Grin Time to play some Kamen Rider games, kickin' it olskool in the middle of the night lol.
i couldn't get into Den-O at all

also Decade's gotten really boring, we're like 24 episodes in and still don't know anything about what's going on and i'm mostly beyond caring at this point

however i did watch the entirety of kabuto and it was quite good
Really?I thought Den-O was okay, a little boring but it had some good action.

Should check in on Kabuto sometime after watching episode 16 of Decade. 25's out if you didn't watched it already.

Oh right, forgot to add a little something.
Den-O movie.. funny (Click to View)
lol i have started to watch decade (watching episode 2 right now)

it's interesting, but i'm wondering if Stronger and The First are in this series (the two riders which made me curious about the whole franchise)
First episode of Double is out.
Search rgregoriuz on youtube to see it. High quality, and he usually has it first.
Double is actually pretty interesting with the Gaia Memory thing, but they are indeed oversized USB flash drives.

The "heroine" annoyed me the most in the first episode, though.
Yeah...I like Natsumi better, at least she was humorous in ep. 1.
I actually like the new female sidekick character. She's annoying, but in an entertaining way. Can't believe a dude got shot to death in the first thirty seconds hahaha
(Sep. 16, 2009  3:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I actually like the new female sidekick character. She's annoying, but in an entertaining way. Can't believe a dude got shot to death in the first thirty seconds hahaha

That scene, and ep.2 raised a question to me. Do they ALWAYS do "Soul Transfer" as they have after the first Henshin, or can they also come together as they did in Scene 1, Ep 1?

Just a minor detail, but I could see major plotlines coming of the Soul Transfer thing.
(Sep. 16, 2009  3:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: believe a dude got shot to death in the first thirty seconds hahaha

lmao i really wasn't expecting this as decade didn't really have blood (bruises but that was it?)

what i didn't get was the boss putting his white hat on that one guy
(Sep. 16, 2009  7:31 PM)Birds Wrote: lmao i really wasn't expecting this as decade didn't really have blood (bruises but that was it?)

what i didn't get was the boss putting his white hat on that one guy

1: Decade 31. Others too, don't remember...
2: It's a passing of the torch kind of thing. If he's a detective, and that was his boss, we can infer that his boss was a dectective too, head of the agency, and he was passing it on.
(Sep. 16, 2009  7:49 PM)fragbait Wrote: 1: Decade 31. Others too, don't remember...
2: It's a passing of the torch kind of thing. If he's a detective, and that was his boss, we can infer that his boss was a dectective too, head of the agency, and he was passing it on.

makes sense

Double episode 2 softsub (more like halfboiled sub? lmao) is out. pretty much most of it is actually understandable (very little unsubbed bits, but im sure its not that important lol).

(Sep. 16, 2009  11:54 PM)Birds Wrote: makes sense

Double episode 2 softsub (more like halfboiled sub? lmao) is out. pretty much most of it is actually understandable (very little unsubbed bits, but im sure its not that important lol).

Actually, rGregoriuz has hardsubs. High quality ones too.
Uhhhh . . . forgive me for asking . . . .but what is Kamen Rider?
Actually im gonna go Google it . . .