Kai-V

Considering the amount she does for the WBO, I don't think it's any secret.

Hah she's definitely nice, I remember she carried a conversation with me and even let me add her on MSN when I was a complete stranger.
Heh Kai-V is definitely an awesome person and when someone asks for help she helps. I remember I asked her if she could PM the page on the Physics in Beyblade (hoping I would understand it haha) and she did. I tried to read it but it was just too dry for me heh. I'm surprised by her amount of patience too heh. If I was her I would be yelling at people with all the repeated mistakes that are made heh.
Between juggling work, life, Beyblade spririt, the WBO and creating artwork for the users I don't see how she has any free time!

Although undoubtably Brad setup the WBO Kai-V has been a vital person in keeping the WBO thriving. Thanks a lot Kai-V you da bess <3
We should use this thread as "status reports" on Kai-V lol!
Nah I'm kidding, but she is very helpful, and we have longs conversations. D: Until she has to go to bed. :T
(Dec. 06, 2010  11:43 PM)Robsta Wrote: Between juggling work, life, Beyblade spririt, the WBO and creating artwork for the users I don't see how she has any free time!

It's because she has neither life nor work.

Pretty pathetic.
(Dec. 06, 2010  11:55 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  11:43 PM)Robsta Wrote: Between juggling work, life, Beyblade spririt, the WBO and creating artwork for the users I don't see how she has any free time!

Pretty pathetic.

Haha, don't be exposing your sister now.. D:
(Dec. 06, 2010  11:55 PM)Pyro Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  11:55 PM)Dude Wrote:

Pretty pathetic.

Haha, stop exposing your sister.
EditGrinelete
Yeah...I thought most people knew already.
You never knew? I've only been here since Aug. and I knew that haha. As you can tell he really loves her Pinching_eyes_2

EDIT: I don't think it matters, its been said a few times. Dude admitted to it once on the Random Thoughts - 3 thread.
Sorry, I'm still laughing at the comment that didn't make sense. Andrew

Anyway, Kai-V is awesome. She always sends links when I'm baffled and the most amazing time was when a user was making Face Designs for people, and then he made a bet. He said that if Kai-V can do better, she should design a Face of a Cyber Lion - like he was asked to before - and then she could take over the thread. Kai-V just went and designed a Cyber Lion Face that was over 9000 times better than his. But she didn't take over the thread and walked away with all the pride.

Tongue_out
(Dec. 07, 2010  12:03 AM)|Joe| Wrote: You never knew? I've only been here since Aug. and I knew that haha. As you can tell he really loves her Pinching_eyes_2

Actually, I'm just poking fun at her. I think I'm lucky to have such a great relation with my sister, considering what I often hear (Mainly complaints) about others' sisters/brothers.
Exactly, you can tell you really love her Tongue_out You are lucky though, my brother annoys the living schnitzel outta me XD
Kai-v, you are da bestest! Someone should make a "I'm a major fan of Kai-v" emblem. You really do such a great job for this community.
(Dec. 07, 2010  1:26 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Someone should make a "I'm a major fan of Kai-v" emblem.
No, this trend should not start, it would devalorise the "MFB" one. Plus, "MFK" means nothing ...

Night Wrote:walked away with all the pride.
Not really.

This topic is quite awkward.
Stop being so modest! Haha you're gonna laugh at these comments and you're gonna like it.
(Dec. 07, 2010  1:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Plus, "MFK" means nothing ...

*snicker* MetalFightKai...

Anyways, I don't see the point of this thread? Kai-V herself has said that she doesn't really want this kind of thread. I say we respect her wishes and let this die.
If we have 15 posts to this thread in 1 day, we can have a Kai-V party! Thanks Kai-V for helping us! Grin
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:47 PM)Wraith Wrote: Thank you, and to remind you, http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-KIE-V
Hah.

How did I miss this? Best thread ever.
Indeed.
Yep. Thank you Kai-V for:
Always cleaning our messes (closing threads)
Banning the ones that doesn't help cleaning messes,
Posting new releases,
Thanks for being here for all of us all the time,
I do not how to thank you enough,
The reason why I wrote this poem.
Hope you like it Smile.
Thank you again we all <3 you Kai-V.
Look at my signature Smile .
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:56 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2010  1:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Plus, "MFK" means nothing ...

*snicker* MetalFightKai...

Anyways, I don't see the point of this thread? Kai-V herself has said that she doesn't really want this kind of thread. I say we respect her wishes and let this die.

i agree, but first, thanks kai-v
thank you, and when you die as an older person, pray god will feed you food and wine, and that you can intrduce the bey-spirit for him to see and bless upon every blader! Kai-v is our saviour of this site!
well i learned my lesson and i have come to realize that kai-v is kind. she did not ban me immediatly she gave me a higher warning level. from now on if a moderator calls me something or says something i dont find funny, i will keep it to myself and give back respect. KAI-V RULES!
Also, I think that there should be a moderator day for kai-v just like we have for bey brad(Brad day)
thanks kai v