Kai-V

Kai-V, you may close down my carpy threads, and tell me when I don't make sense, and most people will be annoyed with that, but you've made me slightly more literate, and for that, I thank you.
(Dec. 08, 2010  2:53 AM)omniblader12 Wrote: Kai-V, you may close down my carpy threads, and tell me when I don't make sense, and most people will be annoyed with that, but you've made me slightly more literate, and for that, I thank you.

Doesn't seem to have helped you with your comma splicing though.
Hahahaha Daegor, you and your grammatical corrections. ;] That's why we love you too. <3
even though she is strict, Kai-V has potential to be a leader.
(Dec. 07, 2010  9:04 PM)arkra12 Wrote: well i learned my lesson and i have come to realize that kai-v is kind. she did not ban me immediatly she gave me a higher warning level. from now on if a moderator calls me something or says something i dont find funny, i will keep it to myself and give back respect. KAI-V RULES!
Also, I think that there should be a moderator day for kai-v just like we have for bey brad(Brad day)

Wow! Not every day you see a 180 like that Smile

Well, I haven't been here long, but even to me it's obvious that Kai-V is a great administrator. Her knowledge and strictness really seem to keep this forum sane. I've seen a lot of admins in my day, I've even been one a couple times, and it's rare that you find one who sticks so unflinchingly to the rules and really keeps their forum running as smoothly as Kai-V does Grin
I LOVE YOU KAI-V! no not like that, but you're epic. Grin
You da best Joyful_2
thank you Kai-V for running the site,without you this site would be nothing
Kai-V IS AWESOME!
Recieving surreptitious amounts of praise, no matter how deserving, in generally quite uncofortable for the beneficiary. If she doesn't want your open displays of gratitude, don't give them.
Yes, I am just going to close this topic now. It is weird. I do appreciate it though, I suppose.