Kai-V

What Would we do without Kai-V? For she has taken over the WBO,and a very nice job of it. she answers our questions,is a moderator, an admin,keeps everything around here tidy,but she is also a friend. I think this thread should be dedicated to Kai for everything she has done and will do. A Bey-Hart that burns more than anyone on the planet. So, Please write your thank-yous below
Thank you, and to remind you, http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-KIE-V
Hah.
Hm, this is misplaced, and I am not sure I really want a topic like this hah ...
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:47 PM)Wraith Wrote: Thank you, and to remind you, http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-KIE-V
Hah.
remind who and thankyou for deleting those other peoples posts
If this topic gets crowded enough, we will have a Kai-V day!
what? i would kill for a thread like this, and all of it is true anyway! we would be a mess without you, everyone would be spamming every thread!
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:49 PM)Nwolf Wrote: what? i would kill for a thread like this, and all of it is true anyway! we would be a mess without you, everyone would be spamming every thread!
people were just spaming this one
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:49 PM)leone Wrote: remind who and thankyou for deleting those other peoples posts

Kai-V. She knows what I'm talking about.
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, this is misplaced, and I am not sure I really want a topic like this hah ...
where should i put it then?
I'm thinkin this should go in the "Off Topic Forums" section.
(Dec. 06, 2010  10:01 PM)|Joe| Wrote: I'm thinkin this should go in the "Off Topic Forums" section.
kai-v put it here
Oh ok I didn't realize it was moved.
<3 She has helped us all so much. <3
And for that we love you. Tongue_out
We love u! But ur sectmret is almost released
Except for me, I hate you </3
I wonder how much time Kai-V spends keeping this forum together...
(9001 hours/day)
Thats how awesome she is.
Gotta admit shes pretty awesome.
A million "Thank You"s to Kai-V for what she's done, carrying Brad's legacy.
well i dont like her she suspended my other account for 24 hours just for saying she aint cute not even funny or askin what brad day is. go ahead ban this account i was just usin it to say what is what. i am a damn 13 year old who doesnt have much humor or logic. so god damn stop rankin on us 13 year olds and suspending us. btw i was in a bad mood when i posted that since i am suspended from school and now i am suspeded on my real account? ya i aint too happy bout that and i will make you guys hate me until im done. i have hundreds of emails so dont try banning me ill just keep signing up, wastin all the usernames.
we need a moderator
@Rakar U little Jackcarp can't u see she's trying to help u? And I'm 11 and u don't see me gettin banned every day. The reason u get suspended from everything is because u don't follow
rules. Straigten up and we'll be nicer. Meh Rant iZ ovah
(Dec. 06, 2010  10:38 PM)arkra12 Wrote: well i dont like her she suspended my other account for 24 hours just for saying she aint cute not even funny or askin what brad day is. go ahead ban this account i was just usin it to say what is what. i am a damn 13 year old who doesnt have much humor or logic. so god damn stop rankin on us 13 year olds and suspending us. btw i was in a bad mood when i posted that since i am suspended from school and now i am suspeded on my real account? ya i aint too happy bout that and i will make you guys hate me until im done. i have hundreds of emails so dont try banning me ill just keep signing up, wastin all the usernames.
We can ban IP addresses, for your information.

By the way, his message was "your not cute kai-v not at all. not even a laugh." Even if it makes no sense, I think it is obvious why he was warned ...
(Dec. 06, 2010  10:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  10:38 PM)arkra12 Wrote: well i dont like her she suspended my other account for 24 hours just for saying she aint cute not even funny or askin what brad day is. go ahead ban this account i was just usin it to say what is what. i am a damn 13 year old who doesnt have much humor or logic. so god damn stop rankin on us 13 year olds and suspending us. btw i was in a bad mood when i posted that since i am suspended from school and now i am suspeded on my real account? ya i aint too happy bout that and i will make you guys hate me until im done. i have hundreds of emails so dont try banning me ill just keep signing up, wastin all the usernames.
We can ban IP addresses, for your information.
did you ban him?
We do not ban members that quickly.
arkra12 you are being ridiculous...

You were being disrespectful to the admin, and then question why you were warned?
Also, there are many 13 year old's on the forum, one that is even a Moderator. I am 13 too.
She is not "ranking" on 13 year old's, you are just a fool.
(Dec. 06, 2010  10:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We do not ban members that quickly.

She has a soft side, and secretly, she loves us all very much ! <333333333333