KCAs (Kid's Choice Awards)

Poll: What do YOU think of the Kid's Choice Awards?

EPIK!
14.29%
Fantastic!
14.29%
Great
0%
Not My Top Priority
71.43%
The What?
0%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
Many people know and favor Nickelodeon's annual Kid's Choice Awards. Anyone, young and old, that have watched Nick and the KCAs are always excited for each KCAs, and wonder how they will top each one after another. The fans love the celebrities, the celebrities love the awards, but most importantly, everyone loves the SLIME!! This thread is to talk about anything related to the Kid's Choice Awards.

My Thoughts:

I LIVE off of the KCAs. It's a great excuse against my parents when they hog the TV for their award shows. The 2013 KCAs yesterday was great. The first 5 minutes were the best out of ALL of them. But after that, the rest of the show kind of lost its touch. It was great, but there actually wasn't as much slime compared to the KCAs of before. I think the best one was last year, when Will Smith was the host.
I don't like the Kid's Choice Awards. The votes are fueled by popularity rather than actually deserved (another reason why the Oscar's are probably my favorite awards shows), and I think I've already grown out of the humor used in it.