Just wondering if....

I was just wondering if there were any trustworthy websites that sell metal fight beyblade parts (tracks, wheels, bottoms etc) and I was just thinking of how cool that would be to have a store like that lol. Also I was wondering if a beypointer is really necessary to buy, do i need one to join any WBO tournaments? and if i were to buy one should I buy the takara tomy one or wait and hope that hasbro makes one?
(Jul. 27, 2010  5:25 AM)j_h101 Wrote: I was just wondering if there were any trustworthy websites that sell metal fight beyblade parts (tracks, wheels, bottoms etc) and I was just thinking of how cool that would be to have a store like that lol. Also I was wondering if a beypointer is really necessary to buy, do i need one to join any WBO tournaments? and if i were to buy one should I buy the takara tomy one or wait and hope that hasbro makes one?

There are no sites like that because it is simply unfeasible.

Your second question should be asked in the Purchase consultation thread. No, you do not need it to enter WBO tournaments.
There are many trustworthy sellers just look at the authorized dealer section, as for the Beypointer you should've ask that in the Ask a Question get a Answer thread but the answer is no the point system in that is different from the one in the WBO because the one offered by the WBO is for fun while the Beypointer system was actually used by the WBBA to get prizes from accumulating points.
EDIT: I didn't read the full thing there are no online store that sells parts just the whole Beyblade
EDIT: Beaten Unhappy