Just walked 4 miles to find the only seller of Beyblade Burst nearby to get this

http://imgur.com/KupbUNi

I dont even know where to start. 

The launchers are all missing a bottom half, which I'm almost certain isn't intentional, and if it is, then it's cheap design. 

It's missing one of the beyblades, Valkrkekrkexkke V2, and the stadium was a mess of running into the traps and making a horrible grinding noise. 

I feel stupid and now I have to go all the way back just for a refund.
nice going hasbro you're doing a great job

Sorry to hear that this wasn't a great way to (presumably) return to the game. Unhappy
(Jan. 27, 2017  3:24 AM)Mitsu Wrote: Sorry to hear that this wasn't a great way to (presumably) return to the game. Unhappy

It just makes me sad. Back when Metal Fusion and Metal Fury were around everything was so simple, now I have to fight just to get working material. I got a Zero-G stadium and the beyblades just spun out after grinding against walls. I got a BB-10, but it was a bootleg.
that launchers are fine but u should not be missing a bey
I really feel sorry for you and for all the kids that can't get access to the Japanese ones. There is really no excuse for Hasbro at this point. Absolutely no effort in marketing, their Beyblades do not even look like the ones advertised in the anime, their launchers are extremely weak and cheaply made, some of their Beyblades are not even sold with the correct drivers (it's way cheaper that way and kids will never notice because kids are dumb... Right ?)
(Jan. 27, 2017  4:20 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: that launchers are fine but u should not be missing a bey

Wow that's depressing to hear
(Jan. 27, 2017  4:23 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: I really feel sorry for you and for all the kids that can't get access to the Japanese ones. There is really no excuse for Hasbro at this point. Absolutely no effort in marketing, their Beyblades do not even look like the ones advertised in the anime, their launchers are extremely weak and cheaply made, some of their Beyblades are not even sold with the correct drivers (it's way cheaper that way and kids will never notice because kids are dumb... Right ?)

And I just felt like an idiot buying it, I don't know why I did. Nobody cares about the product, there's no reason it should exist, barely anyone sells it despite having an actual freaking SHOW to market them. There's a high-quality show, and oh yeah- there's a toyline, maybe you forgot? Just pitiful.
Weird that there is one Beyblade missing, but are you sure it was completely unopened? Theft is very common in Toys "R" Us and in most big stores...

Anyway, you should redirect your comments and criticism about Hasbro's Beyblade Burst in the General Hasbro Beyblade Burst topic.