Just to let you know who I am.....

Hey everyone the names RJ I'm a blader in Chicago. I have a bunch of beyblade combos I would love to show you. My best would probibly be Burn Virgo 135 SD. My best defence is Earth Serpent SW145 C. My Best Stanima is Flame Phoenix DF145 WD. I'm actaully gonna need your help when it comes to making my best attack cause so far my best is MF Cyber Pegasus 105 MS. Now I know what your thinking its pretty carp how I'm not using a fast tip and I'm using a stanima tip for attack but still I think its still an attack combo. My other one is Poison Pegasus 105 HF. Suprisingly that beat Lighting Ldrago. Soon I will be getting more beyblades. My friend has a bunch of beyblades too and he makes pretty good combos. But I had to help them with it still. Mostly all he did was buy the beyblades. I believe the next beyblade I'm getting would be one of the Hasbro versions of the metal fight series like Night Virgo and Torch Aries or even Midnight Bull. With Midnight Bull I want to try making my own version of Qwuetzquatal or how ever you spell it. It would be a Midnight Pegasus 100 HF. I think it would work Idunno what you guys think. I also need help with compitions you guys think you could help be get a tournement in my town. I post another Theard on another subject about it. Cause I would like to finally see if my beyblades are good enough for compition. Anyways thats basicly me.
well if your looking for attack burn isnt too bad ( i beleive its better than cyber and for sure better than poison) my best attack is mf-vulcan aries 85 rf
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO! Have fun Smile
(Jan. 24, 2011  5:16 AM)darkaries24 Wrote: well if your looking for attack burn isnt too bad ( i beleive its better than cyber and for sure better than poison) my best attack is mf-vulcan aries 85 rf

Well now I have new beyblades so I made a new samsh attack combo that is highly effective. Lighting Ldrago SW145 RF. The good thing about it is it basicly can switch up to 8 or 6 modes. You gotta admit for a smash attack thats kinda cool.
Welcome to the WBO! Have fun here!
Welcome!