Just saying Hello

Stupid Hello everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is David I'm 44 year old and I'm a Beyblade enthusiest. I know what you must be thinking this old guy is a nut he needs to get a life and stop playing with tops. I just find them so fasenateing.Theres just so much you can do with them by combineing thier differet parts. I have takein to studying them and even started to keep a Beyblade Journal of My various findings and Beybladeing Experiances. I may even publish some of it into a book some day, how about that. let Me know what you think of that idea. Maybe some of you would like to contribute some usefull beybladeing information or experiances or storys to it yourselfs that would be nice.Let Me know what you got and I may just jot it down in My Journal. Well bye for now. I hope to hear from some of you soon.
Welcome to the WBO! Hope you like it here! Be sure to read Kai-V's PM and read the rules before you post any further!
Welcome to the WBO! Hope you like it here! Be sure to read kai-V's PM and read the rules before you post any further!
(May. 26, 2011  12:33 AM)Sasukia Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Hope you like it here! Be sure to read kai-V's PM and read the rules before you post any further!

XD why'd you copy me? lol
welcome to wbo and what a great idea. i'll love to see the books when it's done
Thanks guys, I''ll be sure to read Kai-V's pm if I can find it.
It should be at the top of the page saying you have a new PM from her.
Hope you enjoy the WBO
hello! if u need any help be free to ask me. hope u enjoy the site!
I'm not to sure if my book will ever get published. It still lacks a lot of information, But that's were you all come in. I need info and reviews of all beyblade and thier parts as well as lots of photos.I also need a list and photos of all beyblades and thier parts as well. please help if you can. You can either E mail or pm Me with any info you may have and I might put it in my Journal and publish it on a later date.
BeyWiki has some infomation on parts and also check peoples drafts in the "BeyWiki Project"