Just ordered my first two MFB's

(Sep. 26, 2008  10:47 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2008  8:25 PM)pegasis Wrote: anibus said that Pegasis is not the best.Leone often beats Pegasis.

ya leo beats pegasis and sagitario! bull beats leo n sagitario and pegasis beats bull and sagitario ....bbut now wolf is out and its a balance type so it will loose against pegasis and will beat leo,so pegasis would have most of the wins,so it is the best uncostumized mfb tell now

Uncustomized doesn't mean very much, and Pegasis is terrible at it's job. Pegasis isn't a super-awesome Beyblade just because you like it the most.
i didnt say that just cuz i like it,read what i wrote i think i made my self clear about why pegasis is the best
(Sep. 27, 2008  12:21 AM)pegasis Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2008  8:25 PM)pegasis Wrote: anibus said that Pegasis is not the best.Leone often beats Pegasis.

ya leo beats pegasis and sagitario! bull beats leo n sagitario and pegasis beats bull and sagitario ....bbut now wolf is out and its a balance type so it will loose against pegasis and will beat leo,so pegasis would have most of the wins,so it is the best uncostumized mfb tell now

Uncustomized doesn't mean very much, and Pegasis is terrible at it's job. Pegasis isn't a super-awesome Beyblade just because you like it the most.
i didnt say that just cuz i like it,read what i wrote i think i made my self clear about why pegasis is the best
You based all of that on the Attack->Defense->Endurance cycle. Just because Pegasis is an "attack" type doesn't mean that it will always lose to Leo.

Also, all of the "wins" that Pegasis had were in a Stadium with gigantic pockets. Plus, Pegasis's Wheel seems to be good at keeping from KOing itself by recoil, because it's Defensive.

And like I said, Pegasis is terrible at it's job.
(Sep. 27, 2008  3:26 AM)Grey Wrote: And like I said, Pegasis is terrible at it's job.

"terrible at it's job" wouldn't be the best way to phrase it. Even though Pegasis' Wheel is fairly defensive, it does have some upper that gets some use with it's low 105 track.
Alright then, Pegasis is not good at it's job unless it's against a high Beyblade such as Sagittario145S.
In that case, it shows a little offense. :\
DEMS seems to be still the #1 blade to me it beats he MFB
(Sep. 27, 2008  4:31 AM)taru678 Wrote: DEMS seems to be still the #1 blade to me it beats he MFB

We've already established HMS is stronger than MFB. However, Takara is positioning MFB as a new line, not a successor. Therefore, they don't care if HMS is stronger than MFB.
true...... o well i think its time for a change anyway
This is doing quite well for a topic I made. I appreciate your comments on these two blades.
I can't wait to buy leo and bull, I order them but the order got canceled and toywiz didn't put the 50 dollar of my money back on my mom cred card
Seems strange??? There most likely was an error with the transaction. Should get my stuff soon =D. Tuesday maybe??
I tried getting beyblades from Toywiz before they kept saying they ran out of stock on the beyblades I wanted, so I just canceled My orders in the end + shipping was so high cause I'm from UK. Dunno what there like now cause that was a good few months ago ^^
They were probably out of stock due to a high demand maybe?? Chances are that that was the case.
(Sep. 27, 2008  3:26 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2008  12:21 AM)pegasis Wrote:

You based all of that on the Attack->Defense->Endurance cycle. Just because Pegasis is an "attack" type doesn't mean that it will always lose to Leo.
come on, everyone knows that leo often beats pegasis,and i based that on this cycle cuz it was tested on the mfb and it worked( see anibus tests),so pegasis is the best after wolf was released,cuz it beats (bull,wolf,sagitario) and it often looses to leo,so it wins the most and its the best,i dont know if wut i said works on the balance stadium! but it does on the attack stadium
(Sep. 27, 2008  6:19 PM)pegasis Wrote: come on, everyone knows that leo often beats pegasis,and i based that on this cycle cuz it was tested on the mfb and it worked( see anibus tests),so pegasis is the best after wolf was released,cuz it beats (bull,wolf,sagitario) and it often looses to leo,so it wins the most and its the best,i dont know if wut i said works on the balance stadium! but it does on the attack stadium

From the videos I've seen, Leo and Pegasis are a pretty even match.

I'm not seeing how Pegasis is the best after Wolf is released, you're not making sense.

And like I stated, the Attack Stadium has large pockets which make KO's due to recoil happen more. Pegasis is able to stay in the stadium because it's Wheel is defensive, and the others are often knocked out by their own recoil.
in the survial stadium pegasis won't be as good. Sag should theoreticly do very in it.
(Sep. 27, 2008  10:11 PM)Maz Wrote: in the survial stadium pegasis won't be as good. Sag should theoreticly do very in it.

*Survival types

Saggitario isn't honestly useful, from what I gather, at all. The wheel loses balance easily, and the high track and sharp tip don't help.
(Sep. 27, 2008  7:24 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2008  6:19 PM)pegasis Wrote: come on, everyone knows that leo often beats pegasis,and i based that on this cycle cuz it was tested on the mfb and it worked( see anibus tests),so pegasis is the best after wolf was released,cuz it beats (bull,wolf,sagitario) and it often looses to leo,so it wins the most and its the best,i dont know if wut i said works on the balance stadium! but it does on the attack stadium

I'm not seeing how Pegasis is the best after Wolf is released, you're not making sense.

And like I stated, the Attack Stadium has large pockets which make KO's due to recoil happen more. Pegasis is able to stay in the stadium because it's Wheel is defensive, and the others are often knocked out by their own recoil.
ok i dont have leo so i dont know if leo is better than pegasis or not, but anibus made tests and leo won the most matches,and before wolf is realesed,bull,leo,pegasis where even cuz every1 beats the other (pegasis>bull>leo>pegasis)but now wolf is relesed and its a balance type so now (pegasis>bull and wolf>leo>pegasis),did u understand now?pegais beats 2 n loose to 1,leo beats 1 n loose to 2,bull and wolf beats1 n loose to 1. do i make sence now???
(Sep. 27, 2008  11:43 PM)pegasis Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2008  7:24 PM)Grey Wrote:

ok i dont have leo so i dont know if leo is better than pegasis or not, but anibus made tests and leo won the most matches,and before wolf is realesed,bull,leo,pegasis where even cuz every1 beats the other (pegasis>bull>leo>pegasis)but now wolf is relesed and its a balance type so now (pegasis>bull and wolf>leo>pegasis),did u understand now?pegais beats 2 n loose to 1,leo beats 1 n loose to 2,bull and wolf beats1 n loose to 1. do i make sence now???

No.

First of all, a Balance Type doesn't factor into this little type-wheel you continue to use. It's Attack>Endurance>Defense>Attack. Balance is in the center.

Second of all, I have no idea where you're getting these "wins" from. "Wolf>Leo>Pegasis"? How does that work out? You can't base how well a Beyblade will do against another solely on it's type.
pegasis beats wolf in japeblader vedio on youtube,wolf vs leo am not sure,i didnt use types i used anibus tests for the wheel.
(Sep. 28, 2008  6:22 PM)pegasis Wrote: pegasis beats wolf in japeblader vedio on youtube,wolf vs leo am not sure,i didnt use types i used anibus tests for the wheel.

You just said that Wolf>Leo>Pegasis. That means that Wolf is better than Leo, which is better than Pegasis. Now you're saying that Pegasis>Leo>Wolf?

Know what? Forget it. This topic isn't about which MFB is the best. End of (our) discussion.
(Sep. 28, 2008  9:14 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2008  6:22 PM)pegasis Wrote: pegasis beats wolf in japeblader vedio on youtube,wolf vs leo am not sure,i didnt use types i used anibus tests for the wheel.

You just said that Wolf>Leo>Pegasis. That means that Wolf is better than Leo, which is better than Pegasis. Now you're saying that Pegasis>Leo>Wolf?

Know what? Forget it. This topic isn't about which MFB is the best. End of (our) discussion.
WTF! i never sayed leo beats wolf!!! n i never said pegasis beats leo!!!,wolf is a balance type like bull and bull beats leo so most probably wolf beats leo,and your right lets stop that!
I think, if I remember correctly. You can never rely on theory or assumptions, as the type wheel indicates. The reason being because it is not always accurate.

If I'm out of my depth here and I'm wrong just simply tell be to shut up lol. I'm here to learn more of the game =D.
Correct Espio, but we've done enough testing with these Beyblades to come to some pretty strong conclusions.
That is fair enough, this is why testing is needed.
Well I have tested MFBs on Takara's first balance stadium(A-5)(Which actually has no difference than the present one) and I can conclude that Pegasis really sucks on it if I don't use the WF bottom as it can barely win aganist Sagitarrio, therefore, Leone definitely kicks Pegasis's carp and it really is not a match for bull unless it does not perform on a stadium with a tornado ridge...