Just bought Wolf and Pegasis

What are you views on these two blades. I know the last two I order were pretty poor (excluding Leone). But I have heard that Pegasis and Wolf are pretty good?? Am I hearing correctly?
Wolf Wheel is not good, but the Track and Bottom are fine.

Pegasis's Wheel is good for Defense, and the Track and Bottom are nice, too.
Wikid, should get these tomorrow or Wednesday.
Good chance they'll arrive tomorrow, the last order I did was the day after with the cheapest post option.
Just ordered mine too along with the balance stadium and grip. Should be able to try it at the weekend.

You'll see a difference in Pegasis straight off.
Haven't arrived today which is a bit disappointing. All my other orders arrived the day after despatch.
I got my Wolf today and my other things.
Guess you used theINtoy?
Yup, when did you order?

It may be a case that postmen do not deliver when it is hammering down with rain lol.
lol don't blame them I wouldn't want to lol
Still no package...my days, the suspense is killing me. Better get it tomorrow Pinching_eyes...
Hmm, that's odd. Maybe the form of payment you used hasn't cleared yet. I used my master card and it went straight through.

Have you checked your junk email folder? they always send a despatch email before you get it, I got mine this morning. (Sometimes with other companies, you'll get the item in the post and days later the 'your order has been despatched' email arrives...)
No, got despatched the 6th and hopefully I get it this morning (9th). Everything cleared the monday, monday has been withdrawn. Just have to wait, they have been good in the past though.
I got my stuff yesterday about 3pm...highly unusual. Carl may have pulled some strings...maybe?

Wolf looks wierd...why would its track be so close to the wheel? Is there any purpose for this? I can also see what you mean by Wolf's wheel having no real potential, especially because it doesn't left spin.

If you need any measurements taken for the article then let me know =D.
(Oct. 10, 2008  10:35 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I got my stuff yesterday about 3pm...highly unusual. Carl may have pulled some strings...maybe?

Wolf looks wierd...why would its track be so close to the wheel? Is there any purpose for this? I can also see what you mean by Wolf's wheel having no real potential, especially because it doesn't left spin.

If you need any measurements taken for the article then let me know =D.
Mine did too. Maybe there was a holdup where they were sent to first, probably the main hub.

I'm quite glad the track is close, I imagined it would stick out too much and be susceptible to breakage.

The paint is more brown than I imagined too. I thought it was Maroon.

I'm dying to try it in left if we ever can. It still has that barrier across the other side where the launcher hook goes so I don't know...