Just another newbee!!!

Hey everyone! So, I decided to join this amazing community because I'm really into beyblade lately. Actually, I rediscovered Beyblade this year... I knew it was a little late and all, but still... I'm in love with the franchise. Then I discovered here that Beyblade is more alive than never, and we'll have a whole new generation of beys and... OMG!!!

I decided to come here and join the forums, since this place looks very nice, with awesome people. Also, I'm from Brazil, believe it or not, we have a little bey community. I also started a little youtube channel about beyblade. I think that I started in time for the exciting new Beyblade era!

I watched Beyblade since I was a little boy, I followed Tyson and the BladeBreakers through the classic seasons and, lately, watched all Metal Fight sagas and Shogun Steel. So, nice to meet everyone here, hope to know some nice people over here. o/
Oi, tudo bem ? Braziou hah.

So I know some Portuguese and I learned the brazilian accent, which I find cool hah. If you ever have a question and prefer to write it in Portuguese in a private message, I just might be able to understand and answer you.

If you already have a few Bladers interested, it would be great to see an official tournament happen eventually. How many are you, that you know ?
Bom saber que as pessoas entendem português brasileiro por aqui. Hahah

Anyway, I don't know many people, but I can reach some people through my channel and a few friends. We'll see... A Brazilian tournament would be awesome!

Thanks for the support, Kai-V! Grin
See, I understood that but who knows what I should respond, hah.

You just need seven participants for a tournament approved by the World Beyblade Organization, so it is not that impossible.
Woah! Just seven!? I will provide it asap! Thanks a lot!