Just a note about offensive posts.

If someone joins just to post offensive things, DON'T REPLY TO THEM CONSTANTLY, AND ESPECIALLY DON'T QUOTE THEIR POSTS!

There were a bunch of really awful posts overnight and only one person bothered to click the Report button. Learn to use it!
When I quoted them I changed the link so that I didn't post anything and I warned people about it. I always forget to report things and at first it looked like it could have been a mis-linked post.

I'll report it next time.
Yes, I got a little hott-headed! I will report next time.
(Nov. 18, 2008  8:10 PM)pegasis Wrote: i didnt see any bad comments!?

Then you're lucky. Some idiot posted a load of disgusting links.

EDIT: I think they were deleted now.
(Nov. 18, 2008  8:12 PM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2008  8:10 PM)pegasis Wrote: i didnt see any bad comments!?

Then you're lucky. Some idiot posted a load of disgusting links.

EDIT: I think they were deleted now.

You are very lucky indeed.

EDIT: I think I need some mind soap...
What did I miss lol? I sucks coz I really want to know. Was it somebody dissing Beyblade or generally disturbing posts?
You don't even wanna know bro.
Posting images of two naked Japanese women vomiting on each other.
Can I vomit in response at the thought of it?
That's carp disgusting.
(Nov. 18, 2008  10:08 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: Can I vomit in response at the thought of it?
That's carp disgusting.

MY MIND HAS BEEN CORRUPTED. No more vomiting women please. =/ Seriously, what kind of problems do people that post this stuff have? O.O

This is the kinda stuff they post on 4chan *shudders*
Behaving like children in reaction to it doesn't help.
(Nov. 18, 2008  10:44 PM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2008  10:08 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: Can I vomit in response at the thought of it?
That's carp disgusting.

MY MIND HAS BEEN CORRUPTED. No more vomiting women please. =/ Seriously, what kind of problems do people that post this stuff have? O.O

This is the kinda stuff they post on 4chan *shudders*

Posting reactions like this is only going to encourage them. Yes, it's bad, but move on or they win.
There are a few possible reasons why they did this:

1. They hate Beyblade, I have had people dropping by recently on my tagboard.
2. They hate BeyWiki in general.
3. They detest some of the people on here.
4. They have nothing better to do rather than messing with a forum.
5. They are trying to let us know what their fetish is???

This is pretty bad, but I guarantee this is nothing from what my forum once suffered from, took me ages to clean it up.
This is not nearly the worst I've dealt with. I'm not trying to make a big deal out of it. Just educating people on how to react.
Hopefully people are more the wiser now.
(Nov. 18, 2008  11:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: This is not nearly the worst I've dealt with. I'm not trying to make a big deal out of it. Just educating people on how to react.

yeah i remember the time OTC was messed with like this, it was like 100X worse! Lips_sealed