"Jump To Bottom"

I dunno how many people would benefit from it - probably not many - but I was wondering if it would be possible to put a 'jump to bottom' button somewhere at the top of the page. Like the 'return to top' button but backwards. XD Because when I'm on my phone it takes a decade to scroll down the page just to see the last post (and then sometimes if I hold the down button down for too long my phone turns itself off). Which is pretty annoying.

Plus it wouldn't have to be massive of anything. It could be a small cute pixel picture of a beyblade or something like that. X3
Haha that'll be cool. I always just Street Fighter tap the the space bar!
I'll think about it.
I wouldn't see why it would help. We need to encourage users to read an entire thread/new set of posts to get up to speed with what is being discussed/has been discussed. If this button is inteoduced then it will mean that we will need to answer already asked questions. TBH, how long does it reall take to scroll to the bottom of a thread. Try setting your max posts per page to a lower count =D.
(Dec. 19, 2008  3:04 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I wouldn't see why it would help. We need to encourage users to read an entire thread/new set of posts to get up to speed with what is being discussed/has been discussed. If this button is inteoduced then it will mean that we will need to answer already asked questions. TBH, how long does it reall take to scroll to the bottom of a thread.

I dunno.....about a minute? To be honest I'm 99% sure I'm the only one who would benefit from this but I thought I'd ask anyway seeing as if it's small it wouldn't get in the way much. ^^;
Though being as I normally read all the posts, I hadn't thought of your above point. Pinching_eyes_2

(Dec. 19, 2008  3:04 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Try setting your max posts per page to a lower count =D.

You mean on my phone or on WBO? Because I'm not sure if you can do that on my phone. I made the page smaller which seemed to help but it's still not great....
You can set this up through your profile:

User CP --> Edit Options --> Forum Display Options

You can then select Threads per page. You can have 10, 20, 25, 30, 40 and 50.
(Dec. 19, 2008  4:24 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: You can set this up through your profile:

User CP --> Edit Options --> Forum Display Options

You can then select Threads per page. You can have 10, 20, 25, 30, 40 and 50.

Okay thanks. It could get annoying when I'm not on my phone but I'll try that. If worse comes to worse I can change it to 10 when on my phone and default when I'm not. Smile
Mine is set to 10 all the time, I have no problems.
I'm not sure if I would personally use it, but taking into consideration how many forums we've added lately, I don't see it being a detriment to the website.