Johannes Character Development.

[Image: 18211379_m.jpg]

Anyone else disappointed in Johannes Character Development during the 4D Saga? First he seemed to be an important figure to the series, but by the end he got randomly tossed out, and it's even unknown what happened to him.

I enjoyed his attitude, the fact that he liked Nyan Cats and how he participated in the Tournament.

In the first version of Kokoro no Yuki, at around 1:05, you can see that he was intended to have his own team and be leader of it. It certaintly doesn't fit the Nemesis Bladers, as they were introduced way later, and don't even remind of these shadowy figures. This alone proves he got rushed by the end.

Honestly, because of the fact the episodes became 15 minutes, and that around 20+ episodes were centered only around Nemesis, other character got let down in the series. I hated how Nemesis and Rago existed for so long. Sure, he was cool by the first 3 episodes or when he demostrated his power by demolishing Ryuga. But then he got plain annoying more and more.

Let's take Yuri Ivanov for example. He didn't stole other characters screentime like that, and without this became a likeable character of many. Rago on the other hand was bland, showed no emotions, appeared from no-where, locked in a random cave and many else. For the worst of all, he took screentime of Characters that we should have know more about [Mentioned Johannes for example]

Anyone else disappointed in this? We got introduced to such a nice character adding some fresh air to the series, yet he got more and more ignored by a 'main villain' who took too much of his screentime.

Heck, for the reccuring appearances he was getting, i wouldn't mind him being one of the Legend Bladers itself. But no, ignored until the very end.

...I'd also like to see the Sharingan in the Right Eye of his [joke]...
I actually am allowing this character a better chance in my Alt. Universe fanfiction.

4D's abridging really did Screw-Capricorne various character development.

As for other faded-out characters.....

We have no idea when the decision to cut Beyblade episodes in half was taken, how many episodes had already been drawn and scripted when that happened, whether any cuts had to be done and Johannes was unfortunately part of it, etc.