Jog Ball Feedback

try it against rubber based combos like RF,RSF,RS,CS i am quit intrigued to see how JB stands vs them. and can you test it with 230 hight to see if it keeps it composure?
Meteo/LDrago 100JB.
Looks like it did well, perhaps it should be looked into again? I think JB is too short to use 230 productively.
(Apr. 03, 2011  9:51 PM)GaleForce Wrote: Yes, but we (well I am) testing attack vs WB and JB and seeing which one is better. Due to the fact this hasn't been tested before, we have the right to keep this thread going until we do/ don't find a use for JB. We know WD is top tier stamina.

Well, JB and WB are real close defense wise, but I think that anyone can tell that JB is outclassed by WB just a little, without tests......
i prefer my JB to WB i wont post any test results cuase i only have hasbro stadiums but i am diffenitly gonna test this ( combos will be Earth Bull GB145WB vs. earth bull GB145JB ). again i wont post any test results unless asked to do so i dont want to get banned. thanks for the idea of JB as defense mine has been in my case since i got it pretty much 8D ( sept when i use it on my Hyper Aqaurio 145JB )
(Apr. 05, 2011  2:30 AM)nukeate Wrote: i prefer my JB to WB i wont post any test results cuase i only have hasbro stadiums but i am diffenitly gonna test this ( combos will be Earth Bull GB145WB vs. earth bull GB145JB ). again i wont post any test results unless asked to do so i dont want to get banned. thanks for the idea of JB as defense mine has been in my case since i got it pretty much 8D ( sept when i use it on my Hyper Aqaurio 145JB )

Why would you do Defense VS Defense? It won't show anything, really...
(Apr. 03, 2011  10:25 PM)Dan Wrote: Meteo/LDrago 100JB.
Looks like it did well, perhaps it should be looked into again? I think JB is too short to use 230 productively.

Apparently, regular LDrago performed better than Meteo version, although the reason why was stated. But yea, I think it could be looked into again.
It would be interesting to see how L Drago 100JB does against the 230 combos which are dominating atm.
(Apr. 06, 2011  1:34 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: It would be interesting to see how L Drago 100JB does against the 230 combos which are dominating atm.

Speak for your own area. 230 doesn't dominate over here AT ALL.
That's what I said in the MF-H Libra 85D topic. I don't even go to the many tournaments here and even I know that. I also just realized that I pointed out L-Drago 100JB on the previous page too. XD
I think we could say that 230 dominates in more areas than regions where it does not dominate, so in general Ultrablader's comment was not wrong ...
(Apr. 06, 2011  1:43 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2011  1:34 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: It would be interesting to see how L Drago 100JB does against the 230 combos which are dominating atm.

Speak for your own area. 230 doesn't dominate over here AT ALL.
You're right, 230's been defeated. But I do agree with Ultrablader on how L Drago 100JB would do against 230.

Edit: Beaten by Kai-V
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:12 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: That's what I said in the MF-H Libra 85D topic. I don't even go to the many tournaments here and even I know that. I also just realized that I pointed out L-Drago 100JB on the previous page too. XD
Don't be too sure that 230's gone. Basalt still dominates on it, and it's hard to find any Combinations that can decently knock it out. Therefore I stick with Gravity because of high recoil and equalizing against the Plastic on 230. You should also check out the:

Try and Deft Gravity! MF-H Gravity Perseus D145MF Thread

I really explain how the counter effects of how Spin Stealing can work on Counters like BD145, and Tall Defense such as 230. In this way, 230 isn't really dominated over yet, so I'd love to see how a JB would affect the Equalizing on a 230, given that I haven't seen it before.
JB for me is aggressive so i sorta see it as an attack tip more than a defense tip and I theorize the lil nudges/bumps help accelerate the bey
(Apr. 06, 2011  3:16 AM)Clonetos Wrote: JB for me is aggressive so i sorta see it as an attack tip more than a defense tip and I theorize the lil nudges/bumps help accelerate the bey

Of course it's aggressive, it's the same shape as WB, but only with bumps. Also JB can be used as a destabilizer.