20.00%
Omega
80.00%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
(Sep. 22, 2009  7:59 PM)Jaze- Wrote: not rly Smile
tbh this sig is an older one i made, and i just made it B/W :p
just i can't find a challenge here...
but whatever xD
i just don't feel like being here since i'm only here to battle...nothing else to do on this forums except that

lol you say you can't find a challenge but you lost this one because you were lazy
It's kinda stupid to use a new one ya know your meant to make a new one based on the theme.
(no wonder you always finished fast......)
(Sep. 23, 2009  2:06 AM)LDrago Wrote: It's kinda stupid to use a new one ya know your meant to make a new one based on the theme.
(no wonder you always finished fast......)

Lol, LDrago, this is the only time i did this...pure laziness
Why were you being lazy? You came here for a challenge? Well do your best, someone might beat you, you might be surprised.

EDIT: I meant someone still might beat you if you tried your hardest, and you might be surprised.
Funny really,

I cannot if this is an excuse to keep your pride or if you are really lazy but you are the one who has challenged people to a sig battle and you shouldn't just go, when you are losing, saying the words " Oh, I can't be bothered" or "I resign from this battle".

You say you cannot find a challenge yet you reuse an old signature and change the tone of it. But how is that a challenge? I think you are meant to make a new sig for a sig battle. It makes it a challenge!

So I ask of you, try your best and don't cowardly run away from an unfinished battle that you have caused. It can be more challenging and fun if you make new sigs and all!
I couldn't have said it better, good choice of words xD
(Sep. 23, 2009  10:13 AM)Omega Wrote: I couldn't have said it better, good choice of words xD

Alright Grin
let's battle again ^^
this time another theme plz
B/W is boring Smile

u decide ^^
(Sep. 23, 2009  1:32 AM)Omega Wrote: PS. Thanks for all your votes Wink and to Giga, I'm turning 14, not 12 xD

I was talking about Kidtala
(Sep. 23, 2009  5:48 PM)Giga Wrote: I was talking about Kidtala

i'm not battling Kidtala...
(Sep. 23, 2009  4:37 PM)Jaze- Wrote: Alright Grin
let's battle again ^^
this time another theme plz
B/W is boring Smile

u decide ^^

Why...? Seriously I just battled you, I've got things to do and I can't waste all my time on this.
baahhhhh ill smash you alll!! but i cbs.... photoshop is second nature
(Sep. 24, 2009  3:02 AM)Omega Wrote: ...
Why...? Seriously I just battled you, I've got things to do and I can't waste all my time on this.

Why?
because i didn't gave my all, even better, i gave nothing, only an old sig changed to B/W
I demand a second chance :p
(Sep. 24, 2009  3:09 AM)StormDriger Wrote: baahhhhh ill smash you alll!! but i cbs.... photoshop is second nature

U just prove yourself wrong with that "nice" sig "^^
but its your fault you put no effort into something you set up so what you talking about lol
(Sep. 24, 2009  8:43 PM)LDrago Wrote: but its your fault you put no effort into something you set up so what you talking about lol

whatever, then no rematch, and LDrago stfu u're carp at GFX
want another rematch bish?
(Sep. 24, 2009  10:05 PM)Jaze- Wrote: whatever, then no rematch, and LDrago stfu u're carp at GFX
At least LDrago makes different things, so I suggest you simply step away from criticism in general, from and to you.
(Sep. 24, 2009  4:36 PM)Jaze- Wrote: Why?
because i didn't gave my all, even better, i gave nothing, only an old sig changed to B/W
I demand a second chance :p

U just prove yourself wrong with that "nice" sig "^^

If you didn't give it your all the first time, that means that you just wasted my time, so no rematch.

That signature StormDriger is using was done a long time ago when he wasn't so good, he's really good at CS4 now... So why don't you challenge him? I know him in real life, and I'm telling you, he's really good.
(Sep. 24, 2009  10:05 PM)Jaze- Wrote: whatever, then no rematch, and LDrago stfu u're carp at GFX

People can change as do their skills. People can improve so why not give him a shot? It'll be fun too!
(Sep. 25, 2009  3:02 PM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: People can change as do their skills. People can improve so why not give him a shot? It'll be fun too!

Bring it!
theme and deadline...PM it to me
Yeah! That's the spirit! Now go have a fun battle guys
StormDriger is not really active anymore, as he's not really interested in Beyblade anymore Uncertain

I'll let him know you challenged him though, he might be up to it Smile
Step it up a level then ill challenge ya Jaze Wink
my sig is carp coz its paint.net
(Sep. 26, 2009  9:43 AM)StormDriger Wrote: Step it up a level then ill challenge ya Jaze Wink
my sig is carp coz its paint.net

pathetic, we'll see who's the best...
send me the PM...
(Sep. 26, 2009  12:24 PM)Jaze- Wrote: pathetic, we'll see who's the best...
send me the PM...

OK seriously, if you can't treat people with any respect get out.
(Sep. 26, 2009  12:24 PM)Jaze- Wrote: pathetic, we'll see who's the best...
send me the PM...

Stop being so cocky. Cut the carp, you're not that freakin good.