JavariTheChamp, Email was Deleted, and Password Lost

Hello, I used to be very active on this site for a good 2 1/2 years, having created my account on November 2017, back when I first started getting into Beyblade , and starting the God Series . My username in question was JavariTheChamp , and the email associated with my account was gravitygamingjavari@gmail.com, however, at the middle portion of Summer 2020, my email address was hijacked and I had no way to log into my mail addres, I went through googles recovery process, but all the recovery information such as my number , 3023310127, and recovery email, javari07@outlook.com, everything was changed and the mail addres was deleted . Topped on the fact that I dont have acess to my previous password because I forgot it, I had no way to reset the password / even get into my WBO account. Now I’m not sure if I am the first person on this site this has happened to or not. But I am requesting to have the email addres for my account swapped , the email for the account doesn’t even exist anymore . If anybody with the power to do so, people contact me privately. I want to get active on this platform again, and it feels bad not to be able to acess all my

Progress, logs, and everything from my old account, JavariTheChamp Uncertain 

And if you cannot contact me via this platform, contact me via 
Instagram : YupJavari
Mail Addresses : javari07@yahoo.com, renegaderaiderjavari@gmail.com , yupjavari@gmail.com , javariacut@gmail.com, or ikonikjavari@gmail.com. Would reccomend but you can also contact my protonmail. Ze0e@protonmail.com 

I would like to have this issue solved, o just want to be able to use my old account man