Japanese or American names?

Which names do you find yourself using more, the American names or the Japanese names? I find myself usually using the Japanses names, I.E. Aquila, Cancer, Ect..

I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who can't stand some of the name changes Hasbro has done.
i generally tend to use hasbro's naming for CW's like gasher and eagle, but i like to use the japanese terms like tracks and metal wheels

and btw, its not just america
i think this should be in the off topic forums
someone might lock it
I put it here because it does sort of fit in with the hobby aspect of beyblade.

And I guess your right, I should probably change it to say English names instead of American.
I think it doesn't matter what it's called, it's the same part.

Call it whatever you want to call it, it is what it is.

[/thread]
Well of coarse it's the same bey, but still, sometimes it's fun to talk about the little tiny differences in what us bladers do.
(Dec. 21, 2010  6:38 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I think it doesn't matter what it's called, it's the same Bey.

Not in the case of Cancer/Gasher.
(Dec. 21, 2010  6:52 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  6:38 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I think it doesn't matter what it's called, it's the same Bey.

Not in the case of Cancer/Gasher.

Edited my post for correctness. =\
(Dec. 21, 2010  6:55 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Edited my post for correctness. =\

Cancer and Gasher Clear Wheels have different designs though, not just different names.
I'm sure parent's wouldn't want to buy a toy named "killer" or "Cancer" for their child. It's understandable why Hasbro changed these. Changes like Aquila to eagle was unnecessary imo though.
(Dec. 21, 2010  7:01 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:

Cancer and Gasher Clear Wheels have different designs though, not just different names.

Different Designs? What?
Well for me i kinda use both like for eagle I call it Eagle but Gasher i call cancer and same for Fire blaze i call Phinox
(Dec. 21, 2010  8:27 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: Well for me i kinda use both like for eagle I call it Eagle but Gasher i call cancer and same for Fire blaze i call Phinox

I call "Gasher" Cancer, but only because I was born in July. Uncertain
(Dec. 21, 2010  6:38 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I think it doesn't matter what it's called, it's the same part.

Call it whatever you want to call it, it is what it is.

[/thread]

I Agree to this i call with whatever the name on the box , i have a TT Aquila & call it with the same name & call my Hasbro's gasher by the same name , sometimes when it performs like carp i call it carppy crabby lol
To be honest, because of the weight differences in the CWs and MWs, I would prefer the separate names. I don't think it matters too much, though.
(Dec. 21, 2010  7:01 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:

And the bey comes with a different bottom.
Call it whatever you want ...