Japanese

Well my japanese isn't too good and I was hoping to improve it without paying anything, so does anyone know a free site that teaches Japanese?
get Japanese couch. pm me and i will help you get it.
I eagerly await a large amount of mocking replies. :3

Still, you can only learn so much from a website. No-ones gonna offer a service for free when they can charge you for it. Speechless Plus, whatever is available can be found with a google search. =_=
If you're serious about learning Japanese, take a class. It's not something a website alone can teach you.
I actually know a friend on serebii >.> . Also search tofungo on ytube he`s awesome Wink
b/c, you know, youtube and the internet can teach you how to speak japanese

"omg thats sooo kawaii baka dessssk"
I wish I could take a class, but no schools/high schools/universities here offer any or will allow me to enter.

I recommend My Japanese Coach (will buy when I get the money.) But some of the hiragana have improper stroke order, so you should learn them first before buying the game.
(Apr. 29, 2009  9:45 PM)Khel Wrote: If you're serious about learning Japanese, take a class. It's not something a website alone can teach you.

I don't wanna know everything so a class won't be necessary.
(Apr. 29, 2009  10:30 PM)blader9 Wrote: I don't wanna know everything so a class won't be necessary.

lol
(Apr. 29, 2009  10:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol

and I don't have the money. Dumb Rimshot
How serious are you about learning it?

If you're not going to seriously spend X hours a day learning, don't bother. Languages take a lot of work. Hell, I've been doing french for over five years and I still feel like I know nothing, I can barely hold up a conversation outside of certain topics. Believe me, it's not because I don't work hard either. Languages are just plain HARD.
if you start learning a second language when your still a kid (1st grade kid) it will be alot easier. but trying to learn a whole new language that doesnt even have the same letters in this age will be extremely hard!
I don't think you grasp the work that is required to pick up a language blader9.
(Apr. 29, 2009  11:35 PM)Khel Wrote: I don't think you grasp the work that is required to pick up a language blader9.

You're probably right.
Most people can't even comprehensively use their native tongue.
Do what I did.
Watch alot of Subtitled Naruto and rewind, alot.
Rosetta Stone! First lesson free! it's great im learning spanish.
(Apr. 30, 2009  1:54 AM)BlackAquario Wrote: Do what I did.

get out
The only computer program I'd recommend is Rosetta Stone. Otherwise, if you serious about any language you should take a class.
(Apr. 30, 2009  1:54 AM)BlackAquario Wrote: Do what I did.

get out
I have heard rosetta stone isn't that good, actually.
(Apr. 30, 2009  2:56 AM)Hero Wrote: I have heard rosetta stone isn't that good, actually.
for being over $400, it had better be good...
OMG are you serious? Over $400... I use it at school... but I didn't know it costed that much!
Uh, dudes, take a class. Taught by actual Japanese people. With textbooks and conversational practice. Seriously.
(May. 01, 2009  6:53 AM)Mr. Toto Wrote: Uh, dudes, take a class. Taught by actual Japanese people. With textbooks and conversational practice. Seriously.

Yeah, this is honestly the best way to go about it. I took 2 years of it in high school and I learned way more in those two years than I could ever have learned watching subtitled anime.