JapanBladerz YouTube Channel

Hey guys and gals,

We are JapanBladerz and we like to make beyblade videos that are different from the usual.

Please take the time to look at our videos and even leave us a comment. We love feedback!

Below are our three favourite and popular videos. Feel free to sub if you like what you see! Joyful_3

Thanks!

These are awesome, bro!! Very well made indeed! I love the style of filming. Keep 'em coming!
Heyyy, thank you very much friend! Joyful_3 Glad you like them, we try to make them a bit different. And we will surely 'keep em coming'. ^_-
It's not problem at all, bro. That pool jump is in-credible. Nice bey control!!!
Agreed, the filming style is far from conventional. Kinda resembles the anime and really little editing graphic wise. Nice choreography as well. A nice variation from all those stable matches.

Great job!
Nice videos. Everyone is using our trademark bladerz nowadays.
(Oct. 09, 2012  8:14 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: Agreed, the filming style is far from conventional. Kinda resembles the anime and really little editing graphic wise. Nice choreography as well. A nice variation from all those stable matches.

Great job!

Thank you very much! Much appreciated. I can see what you mean, never though of it that way. Yeah, we started out editing in Windows Movie Maker (not a good idea) and have upgraded since.

(Oct. 09, 2012  9:23 PM)Beyniac Wrote: Nice videos. Everyone is using our trademark bladerz nowadays.

Thanks for checking them out! Yeah, I have noticed a few lately. Maybe it's a complement? Joyful_3
Haha, I meant the little editing was nice. As the videos required more effort to film. As many of the battles on YouTube are half noise, sound effects and visual effects. Your videos are ... in a sense ... organic? Not sure if that is the right term. But they're cool without editing. Which makes them unique, haha.
(Oct. 10, 2012  8:25 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: Haha, I meant the little editing was nice. As the videos required more effort to film. As many of the battles on YouTube are half noise, sound effects and visual effects. Your videos are ... in a sense ... organic? Not sure if that is the right term. But they're cool without editing. Which makes them unique, haha.

No, no, that's okay. I understand what you mean and really appreciate the kind words. It's a good way of looking at it. Joyful_3 Thanks a lot!

(Oct. 10, 2012  10:11 PM)zflare3 Wrote: I love these!
I love that you use old beys and old music, it really adds that touch to itGrin
I hope you carry on with these XD

Thank you, friend. Yeah, we only had the old ones at the start so that's what we had to use. Find they're more hardy anyway. Good for filming Wink
We will try! Thanks again!